Diablo® III

SC2 avatars from RoS CE not displaying

Starcraft II avatars rewarded from purchasing the Diablo III Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition are not displaying properly on the Diablo III forums. You can view this profile to see an example.
Reply Quote
I can confirm this problem.
Reply Quote
No news? :(
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue here as well..
The decals are also missing.
Edited by LoneWarden#1804 on 4/17/2014 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem here, happened to me about 2 days ago
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Don't worry blizz should be able to fix this soon™. It all depends on how much the blizz employees have on their plate and how high they prioritize this. So a few days to 2-3 weeks at most. (Just my guess, not blizzard saying that.)

I'm guessing this was accidently bugged out with the recent changes they made to the game. Like http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/12504561582?page=1 which probably included old code back from when these portraits did not exist. Also someone has claimed to gain 150 achievement points which would support the old code idea from when that used to be a bug.

PS: I'm talking about the portraits ingame and not on D3 forums. Idk why they have taken so long to appear on the D3 forums.
Edited by KillerofGods#1993 on 4/19/2014 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Worgen Death Knight
Same
Reply Quote
No news? :(
Reply Quote
Almost 2 months passed... no news? :|
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]