Diablo® III

wow adventure mode needs fixing

95% of the games people join all the bounties are finished (5x5) and people are sitting in town, people joining and leaving instantly (cause there is no more bonus)

frustrating.

Please make it so that if 15-20 of the bounties are done that it get filtered out. Id love to find a game where it's 0/25 and i can do all of them in one glorious sitting... might have to make a game for that but people joining me seems slow when i make.
Reply Quote
Don't play with random people. Play with friends and your problem is fixed!
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 07:34 AMPosted by Zombie

I do not have any friends.
Reply Quote
this just comes back to the root problem. a horrible game creation system.

we should be able to quick join like we do or join from a list. show how many people are in game, bounties complete 5/25 etc. and how long the game has been open.

don't worry tons of idiots will post the amazing idea of playing solo or with a clan etc. smh

edit: oh look as i typed this someone proved me right. people are so stupid it hurts my head.
Edited by Blazed#1322 on 3/27/2014 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
sometimes i want to play with new people and have fun adventures!

friends don't always have the same schedules
Reply Quote

that's not a fix. That's a work around. And it is a bad one.
Reply Quote
Start your own game.
Reply Quote
Join a Clan/Community and ask around?
Reply Quote
i have the same problem when i join a game bounties are already done when i make a game no one joins
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 07:33 AMPosted by Starsky
Please make it so that if 15-20 of the bounties are done that it get filtered out. Id love to find a game where it's 0/25 and i can do all of them in one glorious sitting... might have to make a game for that but people joining me seems slow when i make

Same difference, but I think moving games with more open bounties up the list of games being currently matched to searching players should do the trick. Maybe I'm just simplifying things too much but hey, D3-Games don't really have that many variations that you have to filter.

Btw, did they finally fix "the feature" of joining the exact same idle-party 3 times in a row?

Not public much because keywardens.
Reply Quote
What is preventing you from starting a game and opening to the public? Problem solved.
Reply Quote
I notice this too, so I start my own AM game set it to public and by the time another player join I had already completed over 50% of the bounties. Withe the number of completed games I was joining previously I thought my brand new game session would have filled up quickly.
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 08:31 AMPosted by NostraDeener
What is preventing you from starting a game and opening to the public? Problem solved

No. Because all public games have once been "opened to public". How can the problem solve the problem? You are hurting my brain.

Many people, inlcuding me, have problem that their own public games only "fill" slowly, on the other hand you have people complaining about getting into already-cleared games all the time.

Only logical reason: bad matchmaking.
Edited by Error37#2723 on 3/27/2014 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
95% of the games people join all the bounties are finished (5x5) and people are sitting in town, people joining and leaving instantly (cause there is no more bonus)

We've got a hotfix upcoming that should help with this issue. I'm currently waiting on word when these hotfixes will be pushed out, and will update the Hotfix list accordingly when that occurs.
Reply Quote
GLORIOUS!
Reply Quote
What is preventing you from starting a game and opening to the public? Problem solved.

another idiotic response. if you actually played this game then you would know that when creating games they sometimes take forever to fill or people never join.
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 08:48 AMPosted by Blazed

another idiotic response. if you actually played this game then you would know that when creating games they sometimes take forever to fill or people never join.

Yea I opened up my game to public on a fresh T1 bounty run.....

I cleared every single bounty in every act and still not 1 person had joined.... opening to public is also broke lol
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 07:46 AMPosted by CrniVuk

that's not a fix. That's a work around. And it is a bad one.

People are bashing the idea of playing with real people who are real friends?

Society is dead.

Only some gelatinous hive-mind is left.
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 08:48 AMPosted by Blazed

Yeah totally, I've never played this game in my life.
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 08:38 AMPosted by Nevalistis

We've got a hotfix upcoming that should help with this issue. I'm currently waiting on word when these hotfixes will be pushed out, and will update the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12032813274"]Hotfix list[/url] accordingly when that occurs.

AWESOME! TY!

Also, like others have mentioned here, is the problem of how slowly people actually join "opened" games. Hosting seems to be a problem (probably because people are so busy jumping into and out of !@#$ty ones)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]