Diablo® III

WTB Blackthorne's Gear Set (level 70)

Looking to buy Blackthornes armor set for level 70 crusader
Prefer to have High Strength and Vitatality + Resist All
Edited by PanzyNutz#1962 on 3/27/2014 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
google boa
Reply Quote
I got snakes =P. @ElDiablo, the OP is likely referring to the Legacy version of Blackthorne (which is still tradeable, as are all legacy items). As far as I know, there is no current level 70 version of the Blackthorne set (at least from what I can find). I, myself, am interested in obtaining the chest piece and legs. I would like to get them with a level 60 barb so I can get 2.0 stats on them, but alas you cant stop gaining experience (building lots of thorns, so I'm still interested in taking damage from floor AoEs =P).

If anyone can find anything about a level 70 blackthorne set and post the link here, it would appreciated. If there is one, I don't see it on the Game Guide (the Guide is missing a LOT of items on it), and my Google searches aren't bringing up anything conclusive.
Reply Quote
Wearing a blackthorn chest lvl 70 on my dh.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/McLovin-1978/hero/26601584
Reply Quote
Cool, thanks for the info. nice to see theres a level 70 version of it.
Reply Quote
I found blackthorne's lvl 70 belt at Ssrathra
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aske-2698/hero/38473716
Reply Quote
03/29/2014 10:05 AMPosted by Archangel
I got snakes =P. @ElDiablo, the OP is likely referring to the Legacy version of Blackthorne (which is still tradeable, as are all legacy items). As far as I know, there is no current level 70 version of the Blackthorne set (at least from what I can find). I, myself, am interested in obtaining the chest piece and legs. I would like to get them with a level 60 barb so I can get 2.0 stats on them, but alas you cant stop gaining experience (building lots of thorns, so I'm still interested in taking damage from floor AoEs =P).

If anyone can find anything about a level 70 blackthorne set and post the link here, it would appreciated. If there is one, I don't see it on the Game Guide (the Guide is missing a LOT of items on it), and my Google searches aren't bringing up anything conclusive.

...it is impossible to trade any lvl 61+ legendary item, because the patch that introduced those items, at the same time made all legendary BOQ.

so op, you are trying to hunt down something that doesn't exist
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]