Diablo® III

[DH Info] + CA, STRY, LTNG Build + BiS List.

slightly updated the wording on all the topics(not important rereads) can't really think of what else to add to the thread. : /
Reply Quote
One more thing to add on for 1H + quiver vs Dual wielding is that Quiver can offer you one more Primary attribute, usually vitality or elite damage.

So to summarize once again:

Assuming both items have dex and max disc
quiver = 20% ias, 10% crit, 700 vit, 15% cluster arrow

dual wielding = 15% ias, 130% CD, set bonus(like nats)/special effect(calamity)

it's pretty even i think, but quiver should be better for the most part because of 15% cluster arrow. Only exception would be Dual Dans or Calamity+Nats
Reply Quote
@FlashMUSE

Ah, forgot about the one extra primary, thnx for that!
Reply Quote
lame question: shouldn't we seek to have "+ fire damage" on crossbows? (instead of poison, holy etc.) That does not benefit from Fire Damage % on Magefists & Reapers Wraps as well?
Reply Quote
@Dadel, I believe the +fire damage on weapons is not affected by +% to Fire Skills. The fire damage only modifies the weapon damage, and has no other affect whatsoever (that I've been able to determine). Basically it's just flavor.

The +% to fire skills, is just that. It only affects your skills that are firebased (Cluster Arrow: LFB, Hungering Arrow: Serrated Arrow, etc).

Hope that helps...
Reply Quote
another layout update pushed out. any tips to make it even cleaner would be much appreciated!
Edited by Skyline#1952 on 4/20/2014 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just want to say thanks for all the hard work. This has been a tremendous help!
Reply Quote
@Beecee

Really appreciate the thanks, glad the thread helped!
Reply Quote
say guys, what are yur thoughts on Unbound Bolt(crafted) & Manticore? Both comes with CHD. I dont have calamty none nats bow
Reply Quote
Thank you very much! This has been a great help and a good guide to me. I've been loyally following this guide from the start. Keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
View profile
So this was great!

GG and Thanks!
Reply Quote
Wow this thread is exactly what I was looking for. I have an up and coming DH and she will be coming on with fire equips gather by my Monk.

I was initially planning on switching my monk to fire since i have Sankis/Devastator/Maximus but when I saw a DH wearing almost the exact same sets (including Nats/Calamity) murdering the rift I was in I became really interested.

Luckily I have the following items that I can immediately make my DH wear:
Cindercoat, Fire SoJ, Magefist, Pride's Fall, Fire Andys, Fire Reaper's Wraps, Harrington
So I pretty much only need to get Nat's and Calamity (oh good luck to me on that).

However regarding the Pants options, I saw that person wearing Hexing Pants of Mr Yan since she was constantly moving therefore she probably has the boost constantly. May I ask why those pants are not considered possible BiS?
Edited by ckenni#1604 on 4/22/2014 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 10:47 AMPosted by ckenni
However regarding the Pants options, I saw that person wearing Hexing Pants of Mr Yan since she was constantly moving therefore she probably has the boost constantly. May I ask why those pants are not considered possible BiS?

It is preference mainly, boils down to having both the Marauder's and/or Nat's Set VS Hexing.
Reply Quote
Hello guys. Fresh demon hunter here (shelving my monk for the time being :P). I was wondering how viable the physical damage variants of cluster arrow are? I have a SoJ/Andariels that rolled physical, so I ended up sticking with it.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could take a quick look at my profile and see if any runes/passives need changing around to suite my current build and gear level.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
bump - this should be stickied
Reply Quote
credited everyone who helped out, pm me in game if i missed your name.
Reply Quote
Great guide.. I would vote for a sticky
Reply Quote
Can anyone give any tips on my gear?

I'm trying to replace my crappy ring for the Royal Grandeur and trying to get better weapons and Marauders legs.
Reply Quote
Just came back from a break. can't think of anything else major that i can put into the thread. : /
Reply Quote
Bumping because this seriously needs to be stickied
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]