Diablo® III

[PS4/3] TDK Clan / Guild Recruiting! Pt.2

Glad to see applicants still rolling in from both new and veteran players alike.
Edited by AceBro#1988 on 4/17/2014 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edit: Post I replied to was deleted. Void this comment.
Edited by AceBro#1988 on 4/17/2014 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I swear it seems to me some people are really dense
Reply Quote
04/07/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Jayarih
I swear it seems to me some people are really dense

Yeah... I'm just glad his posts keep getting deleted quickly. Especially since I have nothing to do with his outrage. No idea why he picked me to lash out on this time, lol.

Edit: Yay they were deleted again! ^_^
Edited by AceBro#1988 on 4/17/2014 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We have a home for PC D3 players too, check out this thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11884618439
Edited by AceBro#1602 on 4/7/2014 8:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
dude dont be a jerk, you your self said you would not post on other people topics. and no one here will buy your crap, its duped and modded. and Free is always better than paying. so you are just crazy.
Reply Quote
and last i checked Souls is not a member of this clan so make sure your targeting the right people
Reply Quote
Don't worry Daygone. He gets deleted fast enough. :)

As for us, we are still thriving and getting applicants daily for both SC and HC. Sadly not all are accepted because we like to maintain a solid, family friendly, like-minded, mature group of legit gamers you can find nowhere else. We have some of the greatest players out there in our guild and i am proud to call them TDK members.

Keep up the great work guys and gals!
Reply Quote
well now that i have the PC diablo 3 i can report him every time i see him, shame i cant just delete him since i check this forum daily. dont post some times but its always good to check up on what the buzz is. next thing on my list is ros
Reply Quote
Not sure what this is all about, probably because part of the conversation is missing lol. I think this thread needs a testimonial, so here goes:

I've been a part of this guild for a few months now and I've had a great time with the guildies that I've grouped up with. I have more of a "lone wolf" personality, so I'm not always in the mood to play in groups but when I've grouped up, it's been fun. Gotten alot of help from guildmates, especially in HC learning how to build/gear a HC character for higher Master difficulties.

I've got my first lvl 70 in RoS as well (Wizard in SC) and I've got a pretty good build now that I think will work well in HC as well, provided that the patch didn't nerf my build real bad. Can't wait for this game on PS4.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]