Diablo® III

[PS4/3] TDK Clan / Guild Recruiting! Pt.2

Submitted an application today. I'm looking for people that play after 11pm EST. Pubs are full of kids and their modded/duped items. No headset but can potentially be very active on forums.
Reply Quote
As I'm sure you noticed, we got it and accepted you. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Why would anyone pay money for hacked or duped gear? Why not play the game and actually find the stuff yourself? I am paragon 25 on my monk and have been looking for a legendary belt forever it seems. If I just download these duped items then I would have the belt and it would ruin the point of the game don't you think? Seems so dumb to me just saying.
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 01:48 PMPosted by BlaineTrain
Why would anyone pay money for hacked or duped gear? Why not play the game and actually find the stuff yourself? I am paragon 25 on my monk and have been looking for a legendary belt forever it seems. If I just download these duped items then I would have the belt and it would ruin the point of the game don't you think? Seems so dumb to me just saying.

Just ignore this guy. He's posting his trash everywhere, especially places it doesn't belong. Reporting it so he gets banned, for the 98th time.
Reply Quote
apply submitted! :)
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 02:17 PMPosted by Rakgnor
apply submitted! :)
See you in game!
Reply Quote
Many helpful and active members on all day and night from plenty of time zones.

Not only are we very active in game, but we have an extremely active community on our member only forums! Many discussions happening on a daily basis regarding trades, strategies, events, guild affairs, off topic subjects, and many others. There's never a dull moment here.

Want to party up with us first to get an idea how we roll? Feel free to stop by our guest section of the site! No account needed and no need to apply to post there. Stop by to say hello and get some people to party with.

All legit PS3 players welcome, no commitment needed! Get in game and play with helpful and friendly players from around the world. If you like how we roll, you are most welcome to join. If you just want to be friends, that's cool too!

No matter your play times, we are available here to you, one way or another for whatever reason you're on to play. Leveling low characters, leveling paragon, farming for that perfect legendary, brawling, or anything else. We do it all and have a blast.

Play other games too? So do our members when they want to take a day break from D3. Best part is, 90% of the members here all play the same "other" games too! What better way to enjoy other games as well than with your friends and guild-mates here?

The choice is easy. Stop on by and drop us a line. You will not regret it.

Direct link to main site:
http://darkknights.guildlaunch.com/

Direct link to application:
http://darkknights.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=348783

Hope to see you guys out there,
-Ace
Reply Quote
Still getting a few great people here and there. Need a legit group to team up with and have a good time, in either HC or SC? Come check us out. Always recruiting great quality players.
Reply Quote
Excited about RoS finally being announced. Three months to go! TDK still going strong.
Reply Quote
Hey Ace, I was one of your original hardcore members of the guild. My barbarian died in December and I took a break and went back to PC. Think I'm coming back to PS3 to get some paragon levels for my new hardcore barbarian. Are you going to stick with PS3 or migrate this guild to the PS4?
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 09:17 AMPosted by PUNO
Are you going to stick with PS3 or migrate this guild to the PS4?

We have TDK in PC as well, in case you didn't know. To answer your quoted question above, both. Being that RoS was announced for both systems, we will continue to support the members of both consoles. Not everyone has or can afford a PS4 so we are still welcoming those that choose to remain on P3 as well. Of course when the time comes closer to the release, we will separate the forum sections so people don't get confused or add eachother on the wrong platforms.

Hope that answered your question!
Reply Quote
I didnt know you expanded to PC as well. Its good to see that the Clan is still going strong, I logged in to the site and saw that the hardcore base is expanding as well. It was pretty sparse there back in Nov-Dec when I used to play. Good luck!
Reply Quote
Well, with the news that RoS is coming to PS3, I think that we'll actually have many more members that stay on PS3 instead of making the jump to PS4 now. My playtime on PS3 has been pretty sparse lately, but now that we have a release date my PS3 gaming will pick back up to get ready for RoS instead of starting from scratch like I did with PC.
Reply Quote
my problem is i like playing on the ps3 and the pc. so should i get it on the pc3 to so i can take the heros i got there into ros. not sure what i am going to do just yet.
Reply Quote
do u guys play hc or sc?
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 12:53 AMPosted by DarkDescent
do u guys play hc or sc?

We have several members that play both, some only SC, and other only HC. So no matter what you enjoy, I'm sure you'll find some people to game with no matter your preference.
Reply Quote
Still recruiting great quality legit players, HC mostly, but have a lot of SC players to team with as well.
Reply Quote
Hi, i filled out an application. When i tried to go to the post the link sent me to i got the topic or post you requested does not exist. Does this mean it didn't go through, or just wait for an email to let me know?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]