Diablo® III

Wooden Stake

Anyone here wanna farm Wooden Stakes?

Drops from:
Act I, Cathedral Level 4, Killian Damort (Rare spawn Skeletal Archer)
Act III, The Keep Depths Level 3, Belagg Pierceflesh (Rare spawn Skeletal Archer)

Lemme know.
Reply Quote
Been farming for days and I haven't seen those champions spawn, bounty or otherwise.
Reply Quote
Just killed a few, didnt drop anything, decided to give up on it unless some one wants to farm it with me.
Reply Quote
Killed it about 5-10 times, on normal, and no drop. Doesn't seem worth the time trying to farm it when you could be knocking out split farm bounties or T1+ rifts. I mean, it could roll out complete garbage, after hours and hours of (annoyingly) farming one stake. I hope they up the drop rates on these, say 50% or so, otherwise I find crafting to be very unrewarding at the moment.
Edited by Braush#1699 on 3/30/2014 6:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/30/2014 05:59 AMPosted by Braush
Killed it about 5-10 times, on normal, and no drop.

Droprate scales with difficulty/Torment level, that's why you're seeing so few on normal.
Reply Quote
I think that I got mine on the third try in normal.
Reply Quote
Do you know the exact drop rate? Ive been farming T2 but to no avail.
Reply Quote
Just a tip to those farming legendary mats... (if you don't know already) always check if the mob spawns as a bounty. If it does, you're guaranteed to get a kill at least.

In this case, Killian Damort does spawn as a bounty. So just keep making adventure mode games until you see a bounty for him.
Reply Quote
Anyone up for farming these?
Reply Quote
I've farmed this for a few hours with no success. I'd be down for doing some farming, but I'm not sure if this item is worth the trouble now lol.
Reply Quote
Been farming this thing on every difficulty and cant get a hold on it ....
Reply Quote
would be looking to get into some farming of this around 5pm or 6pm MST if anyone wants to add me for that.. danimals#1691
Reply Quote
Add me up if you want to farm these Islingr#1658
Reply Quote
who said that difficulty rating affects the droprate of the legendary crafting mats??

can you link to a blue post saying that?
Reply Quote
add me if you wanna farm this.

FYI: In 30 minutes, still not spotted the bounty boss in either A3 and A1.

I just keep leaving the game and rejoining... nothing.
Reply Quote
I got a couple from just doing. bounties. t1
Reply Quote
I have the stake but no recipe. Where do I farm those?
Reply Quote
neither of these spawn... an hour now and havent seen any.
Reply Quote
I got three of them really fast in 3 runs. Wait for the Damort bounty. If it isn't in A1 Cathedral 4, remake game and restart. Took me like 15 min to get 3 stakes, I kid you not
Reply Quote
Of course, after I crafted a half decent one, I got THREE DIFFERENT DROPS that were better... just no socket
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 4/11/2014 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]