Diablo® III

Life per Fury Spent on lvl 70 Mighty Belts?

Hey, I just got an IK Belt a few minutes ago and I'm just wondering... is it possible to get Life per Fury Spent on it?

The Mystic says I can reroll the Frenzy bonus into LpFS but I'm not sure if that's true (she also does tell you you can reroll certain stats to All Resist even when the item has a secondary resist on it). Had a Rare Mighty Belt which i rerolled at least 30 times and never saw an LpFS roll. In fact, I can't remember seeing a single level 70 Mighty Belt with LpFS on it...

So...

TL;DR Can Level 70 Mighty Belts roll LpFS? And if so, does it overlap with Max Fury or can it have both?
Reply Quote
Looks like I'm not alone on this. I too am trying to roll into LoFS with a +max fury belt. Up to 5 rolls though so its still early to say for sure.
Reply Quote
i know of all the belts i've found only 1 has had the LPFS mod on it..so maybe its rlly rare? :s .. was a pity other stats were junk..was like 130 lpfs..woulda been pretty decent
Reply Quote
Yea I have a feeling the roll is either bugged at the moment or it's just meant to be extremely rare.

Thanks for confirming it can still roll at 70 though. (:
Reply Quote
I got one and it's really bad anw. If you use bloodthirst, 280 lpfs is nothing. A secondary affix like health globe bonus gives you 190 lpfs with bloodthirst.
Reply Quote
It can be a very strong heal once you have enough so I'm not surprised that it doesn't roll often.
Reply Quote
I had to roll about 40 times no kidding to get 129 life per fury spent on a rare belt that I found. Costs about 400,000 gold to reroll now.
Reply Quote
My legendary belt has it. Not via mystic though.
Reply Quote
03/30/2014 06:29 AMPosted by Aldween
I got one and it's really bad anw. If you use bloodthirst, 280 lpfs is nothing. A secondary affix like health globe bonus gives you 190 lpfs with bloodthirst.

It adds up tho. 280 LPFS is 7k HP per HOTA. I'm just over 1k LPFS and it's my #1 way to stay alive in higher torments. It's mostly due to the health globe bonus, which I always shoot for as a secondary now.
Reply Quote
What I meant is that lpfs costs a primary affix while you can get almostthe same effect with a secondary one.
Edited by Aldween#2575 on 3/30/2014 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I had it roll on a leg belt I found but was not really an upgrade for me overall.
Reply Quote
I'm going on 25+ rolls on a legendary mighty belt, good to know it's not just me...
Reply Quote
its just another one of those heavily biased against properties on items. enchanting is just a huge gold silk
Reply Quote
It's either not possible to enchant into Life per Fury, or is extremely rare.

It's never worked for me. I wasted like 40 death's breaths experimenting.
Reply Quote
I have an undisputed champion belt, it came with the stat. I tried a lot to get it to roll via mystic, it does not seem to.
Reply Quote
I did this exact thing I rerolled the avalanche damage bonus into a lpfs, so yes can confirm 100% it is possible.

However AFTER rerolling the the lpfs I reread the bloodthirst passive, turns out the 1% increase on a 20k-30k extra health from health globes gives more lpfs.

so maybe you are better off rerolling the secondary?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Having the same issues. I just don't think it's possible. Have tried far too many times...and have never seen it come up as an option.
Reply Quote
I rolled about 3-4 times on my belt to get the affix. Got rid of frenzy damage in exchange for ~230lpfs
Reply Quote
So yes, it is possible. However, I've also found this to be very hard to get. It takes many re-rolls, unless of course you're really lucky. I've settled for Armor (because I know my chances of LpFs is very rare). I do try my luck on it when I have an excess of souls to re-roll.
Reply Quote
03/30/2014 03:48 PMPosted by Skar
I did this exact thing I rerolled the avalanche damage bonus into a lpfs, so yes can confirm 100% it is possible.

However AFTER rerolling the the lpfs I reread the bloodthirst passive, turns out the 1% increase on a 20k-30k extra health from health globes gives more lpfs.

so maybe you are better off rerolling the secondary?

I believe it's better to go after the health globe bonuses. I have 3 items with health globe bonuses and with Bloodthirst my LpFS is around 1100. When I had a 4th item equipped with health globe bonus, my LpFS was around 1400.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]