Diablo® III

Path of Exile

gave us phenomenal tooltip dps buttons and then char sheet breakdown of the damage of each specific skill....
please figure out how to do that same ...
im replacing so many items that have -5% damage but adds 15% to electrocute damage, but have no where to see what my electrocute damage it at
Reply Quote
I agree with this statement, it really would be nice to be able to see what %damage actually does for you that way you can make better decisions about gearing yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Then there will be too much min/maxing and Blizzard wants people to try new things. I very much doubt we will see anything on their end for this.
Reply Quote
Let them add an endgame first and then lets talk about simple dps numbers. that even Free to play games have.
Reply Quote
03/29/2014 09:13 PMPosted by Refixed
Then there will be too much min/maxing and Blizzard wants people to try new things. I very much doubt we will see anything on their end for this.

There will be more min maxing just because Blizzard makes it easier to see information that is already acquireable? Ummm...

And isn't the point of the game to get the gear that allows you to min/max?

I just don't understand what you are arguing and I'm not really sure that you know either.
Reply Quote
03/29/2014 09:19 PMPosted by shipit
Let them add an endgame first and then lets talk about simple dps numbers. that even Free to play games have.

It should only take an afternoon to add the dps to the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]