Diablo® III

Farming legendaries - Whats the best way

With torment currently being buggy, whats the best way to farm legendaries? Expert or master? Bounties, rifts, story?
Reply Quote
03/29/2014 06:33 PMPosted by Kageromero
With torment currently being buggy, whats the best way to farm legendaries? Expert or master? Bounties, rifts, story?

How exactly is Torment being buggy? What is wrong with it? I mean just because drop rates aren't to your liking doesn't mean its automatically bugged, because the fault can't be on you can it? The best way is to open chests, kill things, break things, and kill more things. There are 2 tiers of drops, normal - master, and then torment. That's that. You get increased chance the higher you go into Torment, but RNG is RNG whether you like to admit it exists or not.

Sorry your luck sucks, but theres nothing buggy about Torment.
Reply Quote
Well the drop rates were perfectly fine before the hotfix don't get me wrong, I loved them, but since then i've gone from about one legendary ever 60-90 minutes, to every 120-160 minutes. Considering they claim the rate was increased, I would consider that bugged. I love how you assume all this, I'm not denying rng existing I never did, it just seems pretty clear that the hotfix lowered the rates if you look at everyone complaining about it. 10 rifts on t2 today and about 10 bounty act 3 clears, and still not a single legendary.
Edited by Kageromero#1446 on 3/29/2014 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
03/29/2014 06:44 PMPosted by Kageromero
Well the drop rates were perfectly fine before the hotfix don't get me wrong, I loved them, but since then i've gone from about one legendary ever 60-90 minutes, to every 120-160 minutes. Considering they claim the rate was increased, I would consider that bugged. I love how you assume all this, I'm not denying rng existing I never did, it just seems pretty clear that the hotfix lowered the rates if you look at everyone complaining about it. 10 rifts on t2 today and about 10 bounty act 3 clears, and still not a single legendary.

what are you talking about ?

Today I got
2 set items plan
1 legend plan
7 legend
1 set item.

I guess I just made your argument bad .

What I do ? I run rifts on T2 with a group of 4 and we clear it super fast.
Reply Quote
Go to t6 arreat crater and farm chests with super high toughness, the "move through enemies" boots help a lot. I was playing with 3 people and talking to 2 others, all of us getting around 3 legendaries per hour (I personally was getting closer to 5 an hour) . All had topaz in helms, not sure if that makes a difference but good to know regardless.
Reply Quote
I don't think it's buggy, torment ellite monster's just have way more life so your not killing as many per hour.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the actual reply jimbo :) And WIlliahm, I was doing t2 since day 1, and that was when I was seeing those rates, since then ive been killing faster and only after the hotfix have a stopped getting any. And dragon that's probably because you have the group of four and extra magic find from it, I play solo
Edited by Kageromero#1446 on 3/29/2014 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
This game is punishing those like challenge! your killing speed become slow in high torment if you are not well gear.

only play the lv you can 1 shot everything is the best method to get leg

or split normal farm do help
Edited by MADTHUNDER2#3452 on 3/29/2014 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5-6 seconds for elite packs shouldn't be considered slow...
Reply Quote
View profile
03/29/2014 06:58 PMPosted by Kageromero
5-6 seconds for elite packs shouldn't be considered slow...

1 shot anything not 1 shot consider slow...

I do have the same case as you 5 -6 seconds is slow and i get 3 leg in 1 hour " normal" farm....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]