Diablo® III

[Bug] Horadric Cache drop other class legendaries

I've got Crossbow on my Crusader from Horadric Cache.
I can't even give it to anyone in my group because items from the Cache are auto bound.
Getting legendary from cache is rare enough to not be affected by class only restriction.
Please, fix this.
Reply Quote
View profile
Not a bug, learn game mechanics.
Edited by tictactucrac#2270 on 3/31/2014 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Its meant to be like that, its like 90% for you, 10% random, so you can use it on an alt...

And its not rare enough to get a leg from a cache, I personally think they should lower it, I get a leg every 4-5 bounties, sometimes more.

And there is a BUG forum for starters.
Edited by TugBot#6784 on 3/31/2014 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 02:19 AMPosted by TugBot
Its meant to be like that, its like 90% for you, 10% random, so you can use it on an alt...

And its not rare enough to get a leg from a cache, I personally think they should lower it, I get a leg every 4-5 bounties, sometimes more.

What? I opened around 50 caches, only one legendary and it was pretty bad. lol It's already not worth doing it and you wanna nerf it?

Defiled Crypt runs are best right now.
Reply Quote
i dont know if this is right because its unconfirmed but from my experience opening around 100 caches,it only dropped specific cache legendaries and not the regular and definitely not the set ones..

so yeah smart loot in terms of item type would not apply in this type of drop system..
Reply Quote
Horadric Caches IMO should not drop legendaries that is unable to be used by the character that obtained it as it serves no purpose other than insta-brim.
Reply Quote
03/31/2014 02:19 AMPosted by TugBot

Where did you get those numbers?
What if I don't have alt that can use an item? I could understand it if I can pass it to my groupmates but this is not the case with cache-looted items.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]