Diablo® III

Essence of the Twin Sea Crafting Mat

It is too difficult to get this item to craft my Captain Crimsons set. This is because the the monster that drops this comes from "Razormouth" is an extremely rare spawn which is further made worse with the RNG drop rate.
Certain crafting materials like Angelic Shard are easier to find because it drops from Izual which is a guaranteed spawn and players can quickly kill izual over and over again.
Furthermore, we do not like wasting hours upon hours just to find this monster and not get any progress at all. At least let there be some mechanics which allow for random legendary mat drop like Pender's Purchase which drops from barrels/chest where players can farm other content at the same time.

What do you all think?
Reply Quote
In all honesty, the more I play the more I think whoever designed crafting for the expansion lost their damn mind.
Reply Quote
yea, the crafting is out of control. my entire first tab in stash is dedicated to the overflow of craftinf mats. and there are plenty more that i i probably never will see lol
Reply Quote
It's still pretty pedestrian overall compared to Median or ZyEl. There's just more to work with in D3.
Edited by icicid#1217 on 3/29/2014 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/29/2014 06:11 AMPosted by icicid
It's still pretty pedestrian overall compared to Median or ZyEl. There's just more to work with in D3.

Median, ZyEl, Eastern Sun, they all had more than four storage tabs so I didn't feel so "claustrophobic" with space as I do in D3. Limiting us the way they have on storage really just annoys the hell out of me more than anything else in the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]