Diablo® III

Impossible to find Doubleshot white bow!

I spent hours farming weapon racks and couldn't get one! I found all the other white weapons but this.
Please Blizzard make that weapon racks drop class specific white weapons! It is harder to find the right white weapon than the legendary crafting material.
Reply Quote
It drops pretty frequently. I found like five or so of it. Salvaged of course, couse didn't need. When you need one particular white it seems it will never appear. I had the same experience with suwaiya, was farming it for something like 3 or 4 hours, then just vendored it. After that, of course, it started to rain with suwaiyas.
Reply Quote
In my searches for white weapons my DH typically finds weapons he doesn't need. Most frequently I see Dire Axe. Took a while to finally find a Penetrator.
Reply Quote
Same problem here... Still can't find white Doubleshot. Does the appearnce of the weapon racks affect the drop? I mean, when rack looks like swords it will drop swords only?
Reply Quote
Add me in-game for a doubleshot. I have 2 that I have no use for.
Reply Quote
add me remlol#1550 i need some !
Reply Quote
need a doubleshot! add me ^^
Drizzle#1407
Reply Quote
anyone have a spare...been farming for a week now...havent seen one yet...
Edited by Silvia#1145 on 4/27/2014 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I too am in search of one of these and have had no luck finding it. If anyone happens to have a spare, please let me know. You can reach me ingame at TehSarge#1544
Reply Quote
I've found that Ruins of Corvus with the popup weapon caches is pretty good for this. However I do have a spare if you are still looking for one.
Reply Quote
04/28/2014 08:06 AMPosted by Remillard
I've found that Ruins of Corvus with the popup weapon caches is pretty good for this. However I do have a spare if you are still looking for one.

I still am indeed. If you wouldn't mind adding me, that would be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
In what difficulty have you found so many doubleshots? Or it doesn't matter? Cause on Torment 1+ it is almost only rare/unique items that drop for me.
Edited by TheFallenOne#2454 on 5/4/2014 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have just started saving several of every Craftable White item I come across, saving more of the rare ones than the common ones - I think I have 4 or 5 Doubleshots now - the Really rare ones seem to be the 1h Crossbow (found 1 so far), the Fist weapon (1 so far), and the Shield (0 so far)
Edited by Zendrak#1185 on 5/5/2014 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have several Doubleshots, Penetrators and Oxybeles. I am selling them for gold, so if you have a ton of gold from the old days and don't wanna bother farming, I'm your man. 5m each.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]