[WTB] Legacy -4/5 ClusterArrow SoJ

Not sure what to trade but options include:

[ul]
  • Legacy Legacy Nats
  • exceptional ascended bracers
  • tons of brimstones
  • irridescent tears
  • other legacy DH SoJs
  • various great level 60 DH items (innas, witching hour, high dps manticores (2s or 1s+LS), DMLs
  • Thanks,

alienangel#1427
    Edited by alienangel#1427 on 4/2/2014 9:57 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Bump. May have a decent legacy Triumvirate to trade too. Or stuff in other games.
    Reply Quote
    got a 6 lightning, 30% elites, -4 reduction one,

looking for a 5-6 lightning, 29% + elites, -5 impale soj if you have.
    Reply Quote
    No Impale one sadly :( I have I think a 30%Elite+11%ElementalArrow+6%Cold one I believe if you're interested for a Frost Arrow build, and some decent Hungering Arrow one.

Anything else I could interest you in? Bunch of Ascended pieces now for crafting mats too. I think I have a better legacy nat's ring than yours too (no socket but higher crit%; forget whether it had some CD too). And better amulets, trifecta lvl70 gloves.
    Edited by alienangel#1427 on 4/3/2014 2:04 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Bump still looking for this
    Reply Quote
    i have one 5% fire damage -5 red cluster 27%
    Reply Quote
    04/03/2014 12:08 PMPosted by alienangel
    No Impale one sadly :( I have I think a 30%Elite+11%ElementalArrow+6%Cold one I believe if you're interested for a Frost Arrow build, and some decent Hungering Arrow one.

Anything else I could interest you in? Bunch of Ascended pieces now for crafting mats too. I think I have a better legacy nat's ring than yours too (no socket but higher crit%; forget whether it had some CD too). And better amulets, trifecta lvl70 gloves.

might very well be interested in the soj.
    can you list the stats on the nats ring?.
    Reply Quote
    04/04/2014 02:54 PMPosted by Razor
    04/03/2014 12:08 PMPosted by alienangel

might very well be interested in the soj.
    can you list the stats on the nats ring?.

Can I ping you in game? Will send a friend request. I keep seeing this thread while at work and can't look up the stats. I think I'm overestimating the EA Damage on the SoJ :/

I also have a great legacy Witching Hour to trade either of you two (9%IAS/49% CD for sure, and roughly 100 dex/100int 100% vit) - it actually shows as higher toughness than my level 70 Witching Hour, and only a 2% dps loss, so I'm actually a bit torn about whether to wear the 60 or 70 version.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]