Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Ed. PS4 Release Date

I was fortunate enough to get a ps4 2 months ago, and I haven't played D3 since. Waiting for RoS to release is killing me, I really hope it's announced by the end of the month.
Reply Quote
My thought is that the announcement is coming at PAX east this weekend.
Reply Quote
"What we do know is that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will be playable for the PS4 at this year’s BlizzCon, currently set for November 8-9"

Source:

http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/diablo-3-reaper-of-souls-expansion-pack-receives-double-bonus-xp-weekend/

Sooo disappointed... I was waiting for it to be released on April or May :(((
Reply Quote
NNNuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! If it's that later, then might as well get the PC version.
Reply Quote
I think it's going to be released in May.since they would benefit from the marketing campaign they had for pc.i also read from an interview that the ps4 team has been in parallel development with the pc team the whole time.in short I hope they release it soon!
Reply Quote
Wow.

Ok so, this is the first time I have used this account since D3 first went live on the PC a few years ago. Crazy. Surprised I still have my authenticator!

I stopped playing D3 for a variety of reasons when it came out for the PC. The biggest complaint was that auction house believe it or not, I knew that was going to kill the game. It didn't feel like "Diablo."

Anyway, I re-picked up the game when it came out last year for my old Xbox and I noticed lots of improvements since the initial release on the PC a couple years ago....and I liked them! So like you all I am eagerly awaiting this for the PS4. As others have stated, starting in September "Destiny" will come out and then many more titles will follow (ie - Dragon Age, ect.).

I know 100% that Blizzard reads these or I would not post this.....please release the game as soon as you can. Why? There isn't anything out for the PS4 worth playing right now, or anytime soon. Watch Dogs comes out in a month and a half, but to be honest, I would play this over that game if I had to choose between the two. I will not buy this for the PC (again).

Nothing is coming out this summer, if you released this right before summer you guys would cash in BIG TIME! Up to you guys, but you're missing your opportunity here. The longer you wait, the more games come out. You can always patch things if you need to.

Just saying.

- Makya
Edited by Makya#1914 on 4/15/2014 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
"What we do know is that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will be playable for the PS4 at this year’s BlizzCon, currently set for November 8-9"

Source:

Sooo disappointed... I was waiting for it to be released on April or May :(((
Article is wrong, it is misquoting the announcement from Oct-2013 that it would be playable on PS4 at Blizzcon 2013. Blizzcon 2014 dates have not even been set yet.

https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/390928301302087680
Edited by Taratang#2491 on 4/17/2014 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think it's going to be soon (like May soon).And they are waiting to see if the xbox one contracts are happening for sure. That way they don't have to waste more money on another marketing campaign.of course I could be wrong and just too excited to play the game lol.
Reply Quote
04/18/2014 10:34 AMPosted by striker
I think it's going to be soon (like May soon).And they are waiting to see if the xbox one contracts are happening for sure. That way they don't have to waste more money on another marketing campaign.of course I could be wrong and just too excited to play the game lol.
This would be nice.

We'll see what happens.
Reply Quote
Personally I think we have awhile yet to wait - my earliest guess would be around July and that's probably optimistic. If nothing else three of the big retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop) aren't yet taking pre-orders with Gamestop and Best Buy not including a listing for it online. As much as I'd love to be playing Reaper of Souls on my PS4 sooner vs. later - I can't imagine that Blizzard isn't going to want to have at least a month or two as a pre-order window with some type of bonus whatever to go along with that.

If it was only being distributed through PSN (or Live in the case of the XBone) - then maybe. As it stands, if we're lucky we'll see a release window during E3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]