Diablo® III

Inaccurate Character Profiles Hurt The Community

Blizzard, our character profiles currently do not take into account Paragon levels or Mystic changes to gear. Consequently nothing displayed in our profiles is accurate. Damage, healing, toughness all of them are wrong. Our gear only shows original stats which makes comparing or discussing builds and loadouts difficult if not impossible. It makes getting help harder and it makes communicating about our toons effectively difficult. Could we please get your web team to fix this problem ASAP?

EDIT: It appears that just today Mystic rerolls ARE appearing in profiles, so thank you for that. However Paragon points are still not taken into account.
Edited by Oxe#1364 on 4/3/2014 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 03:53 PMPosted by RayRay
You just want the profile to be accurate so you can stroke your epeen

Actually nothing of the sort. Normally I ignore pure troll posts like yours, but the free bump was more valuable in this case.

Inaccurate profiles serve no purpose whatsoever. Accurate profiles make it easier to help and get help from people.
Reply Quote
I agree. It is important to make sure this feature doesn't stay bugged. It's like an un-updated website, how often do you go back?
Reply Quote

On the contrary, it would help people who are having trouble getting the most out of their characters. Now it does no such thing because you can't see the things the OP mentioned.
Reply Quote
I'm sure they are working on it and it will be ready soon™. Honestly, I'm still waiting for the profiles to show all of the stats, something they promised shorty after they released the profiles.
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 04:13 PMPosted by DJINN
I'm sure they are working on it and it will be ready soon™. Honestly, I'm still waiting for the profiles to show all of the stats, something they promised shorty after they released the profiles.

Well Blizzard and promises aren't very reliable. Remember the privacy feature to be able to appear offline they promised? Or PvP in D3? Yeah.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7315730/appear-offline-option-coming-soon-to-battlenet-9-20-2012

http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/03/07/real-id-appear-offline-option-on-the-back-burner-for-now/
Reply Quote
isn't it working properly?
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 04:19 PMPosted by ledmage
isn't it working properly?

No, not at all. Log into the game and look at your stats, then alt-tab and check your stats on your profile.
Reply Quote
Good thing is that they fixed the enchanting thing. Now it show rerolls.
All they have to do now is just apply stats from paragons right?
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 04:47 PMPosted by Mason

Yeah, I just saw that. They must have just implemented that.
Reply Quote
The profile is an important part of the user experience. Fix please.
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 04:51 PMPosted by Ticklefist
The profile is an important part of the user experience. Fix please.

Reply Quote
04/03/2014 04:47 PMPosted by Mason

Oh what?

Marvel at my non-cookie cutter frost arrow build, you drudges!
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 05:03 PMPosted by Ticklefist
Oh what?

Just this afternoon (like after I made this post I believe) they added Mystic enchantments to be viewable on gear in the profiles.

Paragon points are still not counted in your numbers however.
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 05:07 PMPosted by Oxe
04/03/2014 05:03 PMPosted by Ticklefist
Oh what?

Just this afternoon (like after I made this post I believe) they added Mystic enchantments to be viewable on gear in the profiles.

Paragon points are still not counted in your numbers however.

Yeah this is great! Still some more work to do but this is a start.
Reply Quote
Even if it counted paragon levels/rerolls... it doesn't count elementaldmg/skilldmg so won't be accurate at all.
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 05:16 PMPosted by Asmodai
Even if it counted paragon levels/rerolls... it doesn't count elementaldmg/skilldmg so won't be accurate at all.

It couldn't count that because the game has no idea how you are going to cast your skills. % damage affixes require player input to work.
Reply Quote
04/03/2014 05:18 PMPosted by Oxe
04/03/2014 05:16 PMPosted by Asmodai

It couldn't count that because the game has no idea how you are going to cast your skills. % damage affixes require player input to work.

Making "sheet" dps pointless since someone with 700k sheet dps could have more actual dps than someone else with 1million sheet dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]