Diablo® III

Town Portal causing game to crash.

I am getting mildly frustrated by the fact that just about every time I port back to town to clear my bags, the game simply disappears and I have to log back on and start whatever level I happened to be on completely over (not to mention losing the drops I was hoping to be able to pick up).

Anyone else having this issue?
Reply Quote
I am having the exact same issue. It has gotten to the point i kindly ask the group I am in to turn in each quest we complete before I try to teleport, due to it crashing probably 1/4 times I teleport. I ask around and not many others seem to have this problem so i figured it was a Mac thing.
Reply Quote
I had no problem until yesterday (a new hotfix ?).
I have big freezes everytime I teleport back in town (or elsewhere). It doesn'y crash but it takes a lot of time (forcing me to play solo because pause is still possible during that freeze)
Reply Quote
I have the same problem and also it crashes/freezes during a rift or bounty run.
Reply Quote
actually have the exact same problem, mostly using town portal after a rift… any news ?
Reply Quote
same issue here :'(
Reply Quote
Same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Same.
Reply Quote
Same problem!

I´m using mac os, maybe we all use mac os?
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. I'm also on a mac:

2.2 GHz i7
4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon HD6750M which dynamically switches to Intel HD3000
Reply Quote
Same here... game occasionally freezes when I tp after a rift..osx maverick here
Blz pls fix this
Reply Quote
Same. teleporting back to town or sometimes entering rifts. The game locks up and freezes. I have to force quit. It's becoming more and more common it seems.
Reply Quote
yep same here, finishing rifts seems the main one, it was happening every so often, now every game
Edited by Zesty#1986 on 6/4/2014 2:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
are you guys in multiplayer games? It happens to me only in MP games and only after someone else tp/banner right before I do. I suspect it's a pathing calculation issue in Mac version since I landed the same spot as the player before me which causes the game freeze/crash.
Edited by flytiger#1502 on 6/4/2014 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]