Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Gaming Mouse

100 Pandaren Monk
I'm considering a Diablo 3 mouse, but I have a question for people that already own it. I can't seem to find specific information on what keys you can actually bind to the side buttons. Is it game-specific, like the WoW mouse, where you can only bind actions tied specifically to the game, or can I bind shift and control to those two buttons?
Reply Quote
My advise: Go for something like the Mad Catz MMO mouse.
(Link: http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/mmo.htm)
IIt has a lot of customization options and also works with games that use macros. Plus, I have found the companies peripheral software to be very user friendly and easy to use.

That way you won't risk being bound to a single game.
Reply Quote
Razor naga. still loving mine after 3 or 4 years now.
Reply Quote
View profile
The Logitech G600 is pretty nice. Great laser (up to 8200DPI) with plenty of G keys and a third mouse button to have an alternate G function to the G keys. You can store the profiles and customize the color of the mouse buttons to match your setup.

No need to get some game branded mouse. Normally they are not as good as other non game branded mice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)