Diablo® III

Grim Dawn

View profile
I just started playing it, and I must say its a fun game. Anyone else out there playing the alpha? I think its still considered to be in alpha?
Reply Quote
I've been playing since it came out in alpha.

So far over 650 hours though reasons being testing the game a lot and giving feedback.

I'm quite excited for this Arpg and the next patch will include crafting which will be quite awesome.

Anyways the replay value and itemization is far better then Diablo 3 imo.
Reply Quote
I have been keeping away from their forums because I do not want to know too much. The person(s) responsible for this do have a nice track record.
But I am affraid this will go the way of PoE, where they lack the animation talent or engine to make it look like a modern game.
I sure hope grim dawn will succeed for me, where poe has failed to deliver :(
Reply Quote
I play Grim Dawn in Alpha. It's a really fun game! I just hope they finish it! Can't wait for multiplayer!
Reply Quote
View profile
04/07/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Morgoth
I just hope they finish it!

I am a little worried about this but I don't think I should be...
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 07:51 PMPosted by Suedomsa
04/07/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Morgoth
I just hope they finish it!

I am a little worried about this but I don't think I should be...

Don't think we'll need to worry about Grim Dawn not finishing.

It will take awhile since they have a small team but financially I believe they are doing quite well.
Reply Quote
View profile
Considering it is just an alpha it is very well done so far and gives me the same feeling of smooth gameplay D3 does.

It for sure is a great game and will probably do well when released but will need some community help as they wont have the marketing Blizzard does. Hell every time I go to watch Twitch the commercial is for RoS.

Just hope Steam can help them boost sales more.
Reply Quote
04/07/2014 03:44 AMPosted by Aspirine
I have been keeping away from their forums because I do not want to know too much. The person(s) responsible for this do have a nice track record.
But I am affraid this will go the way of PoE, where they lack the animation talent or engine to make it look like a modern game.

PoE doesn't look modern? I bet this is coming from someone who is 16 years old or less, and has never really played an old game in their life. As for Grim Dawn I'm ignoring it for now. I don't see a point wasting time on an alpha game. Might check it out in a year or so.
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 11:48 PMPosted by Telzen
04/07/2014 03:44 AMPosted by Aspirine

PoE doesn't look modern? I bet this is coming from someone who is 16 years old or less, and has never really played an old game in their life. As for Grim Dawn I'm ignoring it for now. I don't see a point wasting time on an alpha game. Might check it out in a year or so.
I am only 16 in my mind. :)
I played many games, because i'm an old guy. And yes PoE is old looking, the gfx are not modern and the animation is nothing to be proud of. I have been in the early poe releases and while it is not as bad as in the begining, it's not on par with Diablo 3 for instance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]