Diablo® III

Patch 2.04 mouse sensitivity

My mouse sensitivity has greatly diminished in game with the launch of 2.04. Any idea as to why, or a fix potentially. I have it set up on my desktop so one swipe across my mousepad with my hand is from edge to edge of my screen at 1080p now in d3 running at 1080 i get across in the same distance but it just feels delayed and sluggish running at 45fps on average as well
Reply Quote
You're not the only one, I am also having the same issue.
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
same thing
Reply Quote
This seems to be a pretty widespread issue. Mine is the same.

Before this patch my mouse was crisp and sharp no matter the resolution or how much was going on on screen. Now, my mouse lag drastically increases in direct proportion to how high my graphics settings are set and how much is going on in the rendered environment. All this just so the cursor icon can unnecessarily and superfluously change based on what you're hovering over... Sweet?

Please fix this. This is a point and click game. You'd think that mouse sensitivity and accuracy would be one of your top ONE concerns.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Same problems here. Beginning as soon as login screen opens there is a noticeable mouse slow down (?), almost as if underwater.
Reply Quote
question what kind of gpu are you guys running?
Reply Quote
well apparently it has something to do with vsync being on in my particular case.....The problem is there is a bug so if im not running vsync i drop about 15fps...
Reply Quote
im running GeForce GT 630 and i tried the vsync and it didnt fix my problem
Reply Quote
yeah im running a gt650m which makes sense as to why were both experiencing this problem...The problem i had previously was the fact the i would get really bad fps drops in high density areas as well as pandemonium lvl 2 so i turned vertical sync on and it drastically increased my over fps by about 15 all the time. I had a hunch and turned it off and i do get the mouse speed to be slightly less sluggish (still not 100% pre 2.0.4) but my framerate drops to at some points unplayable levels and changing graphics quality doesnt seem to do anything.
Reply Quote
Welp looks like were not gonna get any help on this issue...pretty typical blizz!
Reply Quote
Right Click on your desktop and changed the text size from Large to Medium and it seems to solve the problem for others. If it is already on Medium, then change it to Small.
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 11:15 AMPosted by Misfit
Right Click on your desktop and changed the text size from Large to Medium and it seems to solve the problem for others. If it is already on Medium, then change it to Small.

Already tried it doesnt work for me
Reply Quote
04/08/2014 11:16 AMPosted by imthestoltz

There may be multiple issue going on then. I have been at work all day so I won't be able to test anything until I get home tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yup, I can't play at all. Mouse is fine outside of the game and even while playing WoW, but when playing D3, the mouse lags far behind where it should be. Completely unmanageable at this point. Guess I'm not playing D3 for a while.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Please provide the info asked for in the above sticky post. We're trying to reproduce the issue in-house and need to know if there's a pattern as to what hardware/software is being used.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12471016978

04/08/2014 11:16 AMPosted by imthestoltz

Actually, I have heard from quite a few sources that this work around should work. You may need to restart your computer afterwards for this to take affect.
Reply Quote
Same! Mouse in slow motion mode since updating 2.0.4 Will try the above possible workaround.
Reply Quote
well time to play league then
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue sense the patch. I did not experience this issue before the patch. Have tried all the work arounds and nothing has worked.

Have tried multiple devices with same result.

I7-4500U 1.80 Ghz
Win 8
8 GB Ram
GeForce GT 735M
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]