Diablo® III

Rate The Barbarian Above You

@MadawC

Better weapons? Could you please suggest what weapons will work better with my current build?

I would really like to know, thanks.
A 3k dps 2handed weap brah

Thanks anyway.

You have a nice day
kio 7/10 not too bad
Omg broken wings. 10/10. Perfect everything. Adding your profile to monitor you
@MadawC 7/10 pretty decent gear, could obviously use some upgrades, but who doesn't :P
90 Human Paladin
@Bacon - Dat Giant Lantern.

Edit: .... er... Rate my pally then. :\
Edited by Tagre#1239 on 4/21/2014 10:16 PM PDT
Nothing wrong with golden rings...right? Guys? :'(

@Xaielis no idea what I'm looking at sorry.
@Xaielis
Should have rolled warrior 0/10

;)
Can't really fault you, @Mormega. Keep trying for higher CD and CC. lol. Or try new builds based on new gear you find.

I'm still waiting for a damn socket in my main hand. Wasted sooo many souls.. still no socket.
@DJVege you should have rerolled the life on hit for a socket, not the main damage stat. I am sorry to say, but you kind of messed up your weapon. Other than that, it looks like you are a fresh 70 but on the right path. GL with drops.
04/21/2014 10:38 PMPosted by DJVege
Can't really fault you, @Mormega. Keep trying for higher CD and CC. lol. Or try new builds based on new gear you find.

I'm still waiting for a damn socket in my main hand. Wasted sooo many souls.. still no socket.

SKIP ME, RATE JBLAZE (or both)

I've tried MANY times to roll CD higher on the amulet (20M gold on gems) and that's the best I got >_>
I want a good Vaxo and a better andariels and I think that's it.

I have raekor's on stash and one piece away from using Earth Might (Lut Socks included). Once I get tired of one build I'll have others to play with.
Edited by Mormega#1165 on 4/21/2014 11:08 PM PDT
@Jblaze 8.5/10

Thunderfury on ur Templar too!?... aww ...that's just rubbing it in :P

Like them boots too ...
Good start but you def need to replace that belt/boots/pants

Firewalkers would do you a lot of justice as ww barb
@Tyrus

5.5/10

Your EHP is pretty low, but your DPS is pretty decent for a lvl 70 paragon. Having at least 600 All Resistance will help you farm more comfortably. Remember, damage mitigation is a whole lot better than having lots of health pool. Some Life on Hit will help you recover your lost health while you WW around mobs.

Try to rerolling the Vit in your amulet to CD for more damage.
thanks no love for kranden
@Kranden

8/10

Nice gears, I'd love to have that spear.

You might want to stick with one element though, maybe try Jagged Edge instead of Boulder Toss unless you have no problems getting fury. That amulet of your is just too good to be of waste.
@nox 8/10 - fire build or lightning? =) both? hehe nice rolls though for ur gears!
@TREBORG...... 10/10 haha. I want my barb to be like yours.
@ puppy
7/10
Nice work.
Still building mie as well.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]