Diablo® III

People getting disconnected from servers

View profile
watching clan chat, constantly seeing:

[XXXXX] has gone offline
[XXXXX] has come online
04/09/2014 11:38 AMPosted by hal8999
please post pathpings, that will help detect some possible problems: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/running-a-pathping-test

why is it everyone always says this when ppl have done it already and there is no problem. read the entire forum before posting nonsense. thanks.
My roommate gets disconnected about every 10-15 mins, but I have no issues what so ever. Been making it hard to play together =(

checked the servers diablo III.exe ( and battle.net.exe( are connected to and we are both connected to the same ips.
04/09/2014 11:29 AMPosted by Omrakos
Were any you who are disconnecting in a group recently that was dissolved when the leader left?

The last party I was in, I left the game then manually left party. (not the leave game and party option)
I did not run into the problem yesterday at all. Today playing solo I disconnected, no parties today at all.
I did not disconnect from the Battle.net app, or if I did it immediately reconnected.
I'm northern-central US (MN)

I hope something of this helps! :D
now I'm disconnecting this afternoon, what is with you guys? The only time I have a chance to play the game SMOOTHLY is during the morning/afternoon. Once it hits peak hour, 8pm EST, that's when I begin to constantly rubberband/lag.
View profile
04/09/2014 11:29 AMPosted by Omrakos
Were any you who are disconnecting in a group recently that was dissolved when the leader left?

I'm available in the forums Monday - Friday, 11 am - 8 pm Pacific Time
Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos

no was playing solo, lost out on a set chest the last time, been disconnected 50 times in the last hour and a half
its happened to me too solo in t2 rifts, about 4 or 5 times now, no warnings, just dc and says "youve been disconnected from battle.net" and goes straight to login screen. i log back in and everything is fine till i create another game and try to rift again in which i can for a bit then same thing happens. its definately a bnet thing cause no other dcs anywhere from anything else on the internet
Same happening to me.
Getting so many random DCs.
04/09/2014 11:11 AMPosted by Omrakos
We're looking into the reports. Our Network Admins are looking for a cause but so far, nothing has turned up yet as far as I know.

I was playing solo as well.

I patched the game this morning when i came back from work i got disconnected like 10 times in a row after 2 min of playing everytime.
90 Goblin Warlock
this is very annoying. fix this !@#$
was playing solo....disconnect about 8 times....roomates both are on same internet with no problems....
I was on solo play. The disconnect was when I killed the renegade horadrim in act 2 for a bounty (Zoltun?)
Yeah these disconnects make the game unplayable. cant do a single bounty without dc.
No we are getting DC'ed while doing anything! Grrrrrr!
Ya have been getting booted from battlenet in town. now just about died from a dc on t3 hardcore.
im done playing until they fix there bad servers....

been playing solo today....
Edited by xHunter#1932 on 4/9/2014 12:17 PM PDT
i was playing solo and was disconnected about 3 different times during bounties and just gave up due to being screwed on the last bounty a couple times.
No I am playing by myself and it disconnect me anyway
Got dropped again on second bounty, this time after slaughtering an elite..
I am playing campaign master difficulty level just doing fields of misery etc. and it has happened to me 3 times in the last half hour, really sux seeing a legendary mighty belt drop and you get dc before you can loot. :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)