Diablo® III

Any news on ps4 version they show on Pax??

I agree, I'm looking into purchasing the PC version already. UUE was "Coming soon" in Nov. and when I heard it was being shown at Pax I was disappointed but still excited that maybe We'd be rewarded for our patience by getting a date, no. This MS thing has got me losing interest tbh, I really hope their not holding up the ps4 version.
Reply Quote
I so totally agree with you guys. One thing im surprised over is that no blue has shown up yet, guess they all now how bad they have treated us, and they must know by now that everyday they lose potential buyers, ill guess its sooo wrong to have "coming soon" for over 6 month now and they havent give s#$t. The silence is the worst part that make me pissed off, im glad tho that im not alone in feeling this way :-)
Reply Quote
I agree too.

If this game releases in fall 2014 or later.... I prefer wait a little more and buy Dragon Age Inquisition for PS4 in christmas instead of RoS. Diablo 3 is losing too much distance with actual rpg games. If they dont release it right now (2 months max) i wont buy it.

Im only interested on the history but I can read it on diablo-wiky or similar webs xD

Blizzard open your eyes soon!! because Diablo 3 is starting to be obsolete in "next-gen" and then you will sell a --> s _ _ t;
Edited by Arion#2673 on 4/13/2014 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Same for me... Sadly if it comes after june, I'm gonna go to other games instead. Sorry blizz!
Reply Quote
They need to release it before Destiny, because that game is going to dominate September and October sales, then we'll have The Division in December (speculated) and by that time I wont even care about The Ultimate Evil Edition because Im PUMPED for the Division.

I hope its not true that the PS4 version is being delayed because Blizzard & Microsoft cant secure contracts for the X One version...oy...
Reply Quote
Given that it wasn't announced at PAX East, they're probably saving the announcement for E3, which probably means July at the earliest and more likely late Aug / September.
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 11:43 PMPosted by Shinra
I hope its not true that the PS4 version is being delayed because Blizzard & Microsoft cant secure contracts for the X One version...oy...

Agreed. Forget the failbox1. Drop it like a bad habbit and move on with the better console! Don't llet that piece of junk be the reason you're holding out on us!

*incoming console flames*
Reply Quote
I agree that the game needs to be released by the end of July. There are too many big titles on the horizon for me to drop another $60 bucks on a game I have already spent a lot of time in, albeit without a lot of the newly offered content. Destiny, Dragon Age, Witcher, the new Lord of the Rings game.... If I had the game now, I would certainly be able to invest a lot of my gaming time into it. Do the right thing Blizzard.
Reply Quote
04/23/2014 02:19 PMPosted by Hogzor
Destiny, Dragon Age, Witcher, the new Lord of the Rings game.... If I had the game now, I would certainly be able to invest a lot of my gaming time into it. Do the right thing Blizzard.

Witcher was pushed back to Spring of 2015, sadly. Other than that, I agree. Lets not forget The Order! That game looks solid as well.
Reply Quote
I remember when Diablo 3 was announced for PS4 back in February 2013 at the NYC Reveal Event....
What the hell is taking so long... The PS4 version has been playable at every event since E3 2013. I dont get it, this seriously convinces me that the PS4 Version is being delayed because of Blizzards & Microsofts recent contract fiasco. Oy...
Reply Quote
I agree, it is taking way too long. It does seem like they are trying to stall the PS4 to coincide with the Xbox One version. I was hopeful that May would be the latest but either way, Blizzard is just keeping the release info too secretive. By now they have a release window and should announce at least which quarter or even season. My interest in waning and with the Destiny beta coming soon, that will keep my busy plus Super Smash Bros and Watch Dogs, among other titles. More PS4 info needs to be released, start talking about price, preorder offers, content, PS3 to PS4 transfer details, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]