Diablo® III

Skeleton King Bug during TP

found out that if you teleport accros the map to get to SK during adventrue mode, when you click on him it does not activate skeleton king. He IS clickable but then does not awaken. tested it twice. (twice is long enuf lol) New change to tele lets u get all the way accross and im guessing its not triggering ur presence or something by not walking up to him.

Good luck bliz!
Reply Quote
Just had this exact same issue.

So far no way to fix without requiring a game restart.

Not going across the correct path up to him just ignores any checkpoints it seems.
Reply Quote
Just had this issue myself =\
Reply Quote
Ran into it right now :( Last of 5 bounties, he won't move :(

I did not find a way how to activate/reset him. Can't TP anywhere, can't die. The only option is to leave game :/
Reply Quote
I have this same issue right now.

I'm waiting on a friend to come online so they can join my party, I'll leave game then resume where I was by rejoining them.

Hopefully that works

What's odd, is I killed everything, the only thing I teleported over was the very last gap instead of running around. I killed all the rest. Silly me
Edited by Krondizl#1653 on 4/24/2014 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]