Diablo® III

Framerate drops to 20-25

I open a rift, play for 5 to 10 minutes, the game freeze for 1-2 secs and the frame rate drops to 20--25 for no apparent reasons. It won't fix until I reboot my pc. Once I reboot the frame rate is back to normal (60+). Opens another rift and same thing happens. This never happened before. Is it just me?
Reply Quote
im having this problem as well. i think it was from the last update a few days ago
Reply Quote
Few days ago was fine for me, it started just tonight. Never happened before.
Reply Quote
The problem is not only on rifts,in the rift I play only with 10-30 fps..when it's clear it's 60 fps.
When you click C/I for inventory it's freeze for 1-2 sec every time,when your friend earn achievement it's freeze 3-5 sec and the game is total stopped.
The settings of very low/very high is not affected in game,it's the same problems with any settings.
I played the new games on high-end details,but can't play Diablo 3 on very low..that's very stupid.
Reply Quote
anyone else is having this issue?
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. Didn't have a problem until patch/update...
Reply Quote
The last hotfix sure broke something.
Reply Quote
I'm bumping cause it's still happening.
Reply Quote
My system and graphic drivers are up to date and nothing is overheating.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue
Reply Quote
Blizzard do something morons i have spent 100 dollars for your stupid game which is laggy what is the use of a game if it does not help to relax but does the opposite
Reply Quote
Can we get some help here?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]