Diablo® III

Dahlgur Oasis

90 Night Elf Death Knight
So yeah, 10,575,507 toughness, speced into Jungle Fortitude, running through Dahlgur Oasis on Torment III, slaughtering elite packs and champions at a brisk pace.... brush one of those little poison seed pods.... take around 200k health damage, wipes out 12+ fetishes (8 army + 4ish Sycophocants), 2 of my 3 zombie dogs, and instagibs my sorceress follower at full health with 5,126,122 toughness.

Yes, we've reached the point where random weeds are more dangerous then the Prime Evil, lord of Hell. Should replace Diablo's image on the box art with a seed pod.
Edited by Thanatosia#1287 on 4/9/2014 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Weeds. Not even once.
Reply Quote
04/09/2014 03:31 PMPosted by Thanamortisa
Yes, we've reached the point where random weeds are more dangerous then the Prime Evil, lord of Hell. Should replace Diablo's image on the box art with a seed pod.

Amen to that.
Reply Quote
ALL FEAR THE INFESTED POD PPL! Diablo himself is no match to the forces of nature.
Reply Quote
Ha dont you just hate it when the bounty in act2 brings you to the oasis and you have to cross the entire map to try and find the bounty entrance.
Or in rifts when you hit the oasis, wich is a very fun map to have in a rift imo. But the flowers are just annoying with pets trailing behind.
Reply Quote
The Dog Killer site
Reply Quote
I am having this same exact problem. Those exploding seed pods in the Oasis can wipe out ALL my pets in one hit. This is a bit overpowered. Not to mention can leave me vulnerable to being killed. I haven't found a way to keep my pets from getting killed many times over by these stupid things.
Reply Quote
Don't you hate when you hit a seed pod and kills all your dogs and you summon them again only to immediately have them kill by another seed pod and you are left dogless for the remaining CD. That area gives me the creeps every time. Kills every single pet I have.

This has to be a bug that bypasses all the pets defenses or something similar. No other explanation for it.
Edited by Echelong#1840 on 5/13/2014 5:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2014 03:31 PMPosted by Thanamortisa
So yeah, 10,575,507 toughness, speced into Jungle Fortitude, running through Dahlgur Oasis on Torment III, slaughtering elite packs and champions at a brisk pace.... brush one of those little poison seed pods.... take around 200k health damage, wipes out 12+ fetishes (8 army + 4ish Sycophocants), 2 of my 3 zombie dogs, and instagibs my sorceress follower at full health with 5,126,122 toughness.

Winners stay away from Weed!!!! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]