Diablo® III

Unable to Join Channel - Error 10017

View profile
I can't seem to create or join games tonight.

I was playing .. then left a party and haven't been able to get back in since.

I can load the GAME .. just can't start or join a session.

I keep getting an error "Unable to join channel. You have joined the maximum number of this channel type"?? Error 10017.
Reply Quote
View profile
Also getting (when trying to join a friends game)

You are unable to join the party's game. Please create your own game and invite your friends if you want to play together.
Code 316708

WTH?
Reply Quote
I have this issue too, after disconnecting from a regular rift run (usually public games).
Reply Quote
View profile
Im getting this error and unable to play at all. please advise on what to do.
Reply Quote
Also having this problem... Waiting for an solution..
Reply Quote
Having the same problem
Reply Quote
are there any blues to help us i cant conncet aswell or create any game i tried to submit ticket and its not processing :( help!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Get same problem as you guys do
And anybody know how to reset the charactor, cus I believe that my charactor is still online there to cause this problem
Reply Quote
Same with me.
Reply Quote
same problem, what does this error actually mean?
Reply Quote
I had this problem too, happen twice, running this forum I found a solution that worked for me. Hope it's gonna work for you.

From b.net start window, just switch server to asia or europe, disconnect and re-connect, then switch back to america.
Reply Quote
From what i've read it's something about a bug that happen when you leave a game and some people are still playing this game, one of many problems diablo 3 have... well... enjoy.
Reply Quote
Yea happen once too, I just ask my friend to leave the game and it solve the problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]