Diablo® III

Legendary source/mojo dmg nerf intentional or not?

Bump...
Reply Quote
the question is: if this is a bug and they fix it: will the sources that were nerfed get their original dmg back? + do all sources that dropped in the meantime get a higher dmg?
Reply Quote
i would like the original stats back
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 02:08 PMPosted by Grimiku
Howdy, all!

I mentioned this thread to the folks who can investigate it, and we're currently trying to find out why some of you have a damage reduction to your sources and mojos. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and for your patience while we look into it.

OH ok so now after spending those thousands of shards finding like 6 leg orbs with terrible damage and again nothing is done except a OH.

Imagine that! where's your quality control system?
Reply Quote
Same here on my serpent on on second WD.
Reply Quote
No update? =/
Reply Quote
Bumpity Bump
Reply Quote
bump you all!
Reply Quote
i dont want to have to roll another mojo to make up for your mistake... i hope blizzard hard changes statso f all mojos in the game...
Reply Quote
Awaiting update!
Reply Quote
Up.... The search is a bit long ^^
Reply Quote
39 Gnome Warlock
They're too busy nerfing other items to bother fixing accidental nerfs.
Reply Quote
5 days ago...
Reply Quote
Hourly Bump - Don't forget us here...

(note - as it came from a patch will likely need to be fixed in one hence the silence... but still, an "oh yea w've fixed it - update next patch" would be amazing)
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 02:08 PMPosted by Grimiku
Howdy, all!

I mentioned this thread to the folks who can investigate it, and we're currently trying to find out why some of you have a damage reduction to your sources and mojos. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and for your patience while we look into it.

It better be retroactive, just saying....you have time to nerf / fix other items, yet u wont fix this ?
And what about Vyr set ?
What is going on there at your headquarters...really?
Reply Quote
Any chance on an update? =/
Reply Quote
nope, being ignored
Reply Quote
What is this where is the update on this matter BLIZZ pls!!
Reply Quote
They'll find that the previous damage rolls were higher than intended and it is a bug that is now fixed. Rest easy.
Reply Quote
where is the source wth blizz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]