Diablo® III

Legendary source/mojo dmg nerf intentional or not?

Blizz thinks 2handers are in a good place and they're just gradually lowering everything to their level.
Reply Quote
hey blues, can you give us a answer?
Reply Quote
Instead of nerfing stuff, how about fix the mojo's and sources!
Reply Quote
Anything new?
Reply Quote
Shard of Hate nerf (bug fix): Immediate
Off Hand real bug fix: Next expansion
Reply Quote
trolololol blues
Reply Quote
04/16/2014 02:38 PMPosted by Mou
Instead of nerfing stuff, how about fix the mojo's and sources!

WHY oh WHY can't this be hotfixed when you 'fix' SoH? Dammit BLUE!!!
Reply Quote
Cause they had to hotfix the afk event in ACT V. That's way more urgent than fixing our !@#$ that's been broken for like a week now.
Reply Quote
Awaiting answers, cause this is just plain ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I've been asking myself the same damn questions...
????
Edited by Rexor#1992 on 4/16/2014 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can we get an answer on when it will be fixed? I don't want to waste blood shards on mojo's if this isn't fixed and I have gotten two set mojo's both rolled lower than my rare mojo...
Reply Quote
Wheres the fix blizz??? Where is the fix. Fixed thst SOH thing fast... Why this has been left with 0 attention???
Reply Quote
Don't hold your breath. Any fix will not be retroactive, meaning you will need to farm a new one after it is fixed.

But Blizzard thanks you for your $40 and is eagerly awaiting your credit card's arrival in Heroes of the Storm!
Reply Quote
Up.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Going to keep bumping this for justice or something.
Reply Quote
Nerf them more like shard of hate ! do it !
Reply Quote
They are trying to word the phrasing on the bug fix so they can nerf the average damage rolls on offhand items. It could take a while, though, as it's not currently considered OP.
Reply Quote
Checking in for Justice!
Reply Quote
Can we please at least get some acknowledgement? Feels like we were forgotten about at this point. Just cough and say we're still looking or something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]