Diablo® III

Legendary source/mojo dmg nerf intentional or not?

will not be forgotten bliz cmon
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
9 days since the last blue post "We're looking into it" and still nothing...
Reply Quote
my mirrorball have been fixed...it was having 6-7 dmg previously (my profile stills shows that) but now (in game) its showing 293-300 dmg.
Reply Quote
The fix better be retroactive...
Reply Quote
Still no fix to the sources I see, but hey they're more occupied on nerfing the fun out of the game to care about bugs that they cause.
Reply Quote
nvm
Edited by Kaktus#2748 on 4/19/2014 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Still waiting for this to be fixed.
Reply Quote
They're looking into it guys!

*looks at code for damage range on sources*

Hold on, mirrorball looks a little too strong, better knock it down to 1 extra missile 50% of the time. There, all fixed! What was I doing again?
Reply Quote
Daily buuuummppp.
Reply Quote
Bumping the good bump, I know this is hopeless but I just want to see how long before a solution is reached...
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 02:09 PMPosted by Mordy
And there's your answer finally.

"Finally?" That was post #7 in the thread...I don't think anyone could be more responsive than that.
Reply Quote
hey look i just got ANOTHER set source that has lower damage roll then my current rare source

Reply Quote
any chance on a response soon™?
Reply Quote
bumping hoping to get this fixed..
Reply Quote
soon™?
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 02:08 PMPosted by Grimiku
Howdy, all!

I mentioned this thread to the folks who can investigate it, and we're currently trying to find out why some of you have a damage reduction to your sources and mojos. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and for your patience while we look into it.

From my experience "looking at every single orb on my wiz through shards and drops" the possibility at finding a 350-380 dmg affix orb is quite low. when you combine that probability with the fact that chantodos has one less primary its hard to upgrade.

I mentioned this somewhere before but DH one handers are seeing 2700+ dmg with quiver combo they get almost 2 more primary affixes than WD and WIZ. why?

Because a quiver doesn't have +350~ dmg affix and also has one extra affix slot overall !

If you make wands have 2700+ dmg and the orb / mojo remove the dmg affix for other class specific bonuses it would make the two make more sense overall I feel.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Daily bump for answer, Soon™.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]