Diablo® III

Lightofeast's T6 GOBLIN TOSS BUILD updated

View profile
After seeing so many of my friends created video after video... i finally gave it a try with my 5 year old com again!

Something interesting happened during the run and i decided to name my build

THE GOBLIN TOSS

Well i screwed up during the run as i was trying to type to you guys as i do not wish to talk. Nearly died after clicking clan chat lawl...fat fingers

enjoy...the awesomeness of my 5 year old computer guys lmao...

Stats: http://imgur.com/XSeFCkU
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC2BEDRxBUk&feature=youtu.be

woot got my new pc.... new HD videos now :D

http://youtu.be/kyK EVrb_Kpw (join the words together) --> epic loot drops. (MOTE / IK 4pc)

http://youtu.be/vq-ihEWHCAQ same skillls setup....without IK bonus. Requested by friends who do not have IK bonus
Edited by Lightofeast#1609 on 5/3/2014 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Nicely tossed!
Reply Quote
View profile
NO SOH / UNITY / not even new class sets ...

Hrm...
Edited by Lightofeast#1609 on 4/14/2014 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
NO love and hate? Atrocious
Reply Quote
I've seen your name in Barb forums since early on, so I checked out your build when you had posted in another thread. I'm running a very similar set-up to you, you inspired me to try and get Lut Socks or Ice Climbers.

EDIT: I can't quite do T5 without dying yet, I think I need more resists. On my way though.
Edited by TheLazyDog#1351 on 4/14/2014 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Idunno what to say, i applaud your originality, but don't go in other threads boasting about how you don't use SoH etc, when it's clear that your clear time was about to go about 25-30 mins. People use SoH cause it's effective.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/14/2014 05:28 PMPosted by rickOz
Idunno what to say, i applaud your originality, but don't go in other threads boasting about how you don't use SoH etc, when it's clear that your clear time was about to go about 25-30 mins. People use SoH cause it's effective.

Whats your clear time in t6?
Reply Quote
Interesting build perhaps you should check out this build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12330663251#1

Oh wait hijacking other peoples threads and then pointing them to your own is kinda a douche move.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/14/2014 05:26 PMPosted by TheLazyDog
I've seen your name in Barb forums since early on, so I checked out your build when you had posted in another thread. I'm running a very similar set-up to you, you inspired me to try and get Lut Socks or Ice Climbers.

EDIT: I can't quite do T5 without dying yet, I think I need more resists. On my way though.

Stack more allres and elite / melee / range reduction
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 05:37 PMPosted by Lightofeast
04/14/2014 05:28 PMPosted by rickOz

Whats your clear time in t6?

Are you going on the defensive right away? My clear time is 15-20. Not what my comment was about at all, kinda think you missed the point pal.
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 05:41 PMPosted by Nocternus
Interesting build perhaps you should check out this build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12330663251#1

Oh wait hijacking other peoples threads and then pointing them to your own is kinda a douche move.

This is what i was trying to get at but you worded it perfect.
Reply Quote
View profile
Lmao.. seriously. I don't even mind or care if ppl post any links. It's a forum and information are meant to be shared.

@rick

I asked for clear time Cause I like to see How a soh ww barb fares in higher torment without unity combo. How is that defensive?

@nocternus

I wouldn't mind if you post ur video here.
Reply Quote
Well now you know my clear time, it's not at all effective for me and I don't even like soloing cause group play is way more fun. I Run IK with the grandeur+soj and no unity.
Reply Quote
View profile
@rick

My initial intention for showing this toss build was to show people that barb can manage torment 6 solo too. I thought it was a viable build as my focus was to showcase the power of lpfs with ww and the sustainability it provides.

And other than alkaizer video on t6 contents..I also liked videos from dakkon and detox hence I decided to share my build.

Honestly.. the ultimate goal of all barbs is to do t6 as efficiently like mp10 before but I don't think it's viable with most of the barbs out there YET. I thought by sharing a unique build that revolves around crafted set and old ik set will inspire gearing barbs to be innovative and understand the barb mechanism better.

I think my one serious mistake or bad habit of mine was casually posting on other's thread. Afterall I forgot the old veterans are mostly gone and the new guys are more dominating with their own So called privacy (threads )

Lastly.. rick care to post a video of your solo? I am curious on ur sustainability and playstyle as a ww barb in higher torments.

Ps - I do have full raekor / eq / fire / lightning sets.
Reply Quote
Well i just decided to test t6 with my perma ancients and thunderfury + odyn's son, Whirlwind spec with hota as fury spender for those oh !@#$ moments. And wow, I didn't know how easy it was. I mean holy %^-*, I cleared bounties and rifts faster than people I've seen on streams with 200k more sheet damage than me and using the earthquake set did on torment 3.
Reply Quote
you should be doing T4....

if your T4 clears are 1.75x faster than T6, which with your spec/gear level this would most likely be the case.. you are being highly inefficient.

just my two cents
Edited by MannerCookie#1105 on 4/14/2014 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Edited by Bunter#1904 on 3/30/2015 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Actually I have full ik too Lol.
Reply Quote
Well I can't really make video's so that's out of the question. I Clear them slow enough for it not to be worth doing on t6 even though it's fun. I Rarely died though and just saved wrath for hard packs. I Run t5's with a group and it's faster and thus way more efficient. Plan on taking on t6 with basically the same spec alkaizer is running he just has the pieces with health globe bonus on them that i need and I have yet to find a lv70 unity to begin with.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yea I'm trying to get health globe on all my pieces possible.

Need a new lut socks and chest with it. That's the new fun of d3.. rolling the perfect afflixes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]