Diablo® III

Game constantly freeze when teleporting

Dear Blizzard,

I'm using MacBook Pro Retina 15 inch, late 2013 (16GB ram, 2.6GHz i7, Nvidia GT750 2GB) to play D3, after upgrading to the new expansion, game constantly / randomly freeze when teleporting to town or other players, and the problem happens more and more frequently recently (e.g., today, it crashed three times within half an hour, I went crazy after this).

Since I'm a hardcore player, this is too dangerous bug for me. Please help!

Thanks,
Simon
Reply Quote
This happens to me when I click on a banner while in town to teleport to another player. I was told by another person in chat that he has the same problem. I am on a 27" iMac, running Mavericks.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem on my 15" inch macbook pro retina 2.4 ghz 8 gb ram i7 quad core laptop.Running on Mavericks.This problem came with ros i think.I m playing like 4 hours a day and it happens 2-3 times When im teleporting or when i clicked the banner.Im waiting an answer from support team.I hope they will solve this problem
Reply Quote
I may have found the root cause of this problem. If you take a portal/banner right after another player took it, your game will freeze 95% of chance if not 100%.

This happened to me when some other player took the same portal/banner right before I do or we both teleport to town and the other player is a tiny bit earlier than me.

This is annoying for Mac users since game constantly freeze discourage multiplayer games
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]