Diablo® III

Advice on Calamity reroll

Hey guys. I just now finally landed my first Calamity and need some advice on how to proceed with the reroll. Would you reroll the hatred regen into %dmg, reroll the black damage for something higher, or something else altogether?

Pic of current MH and Calamity:
http://imgur.com/EflJmWJ
Edited by Decaflame#1687 on 4/21/2014 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
based on my rough math you'd probably get similar weapon dmg by either rerolling for +dmg or %dmg. So I would just recommend you to reroll for higher black dmg.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry I'm not able to see the pic as I'm on an iPad. If it has a socket already roll for black damage. If not roll hatred regen to socket if possible.
Reply Quote
Ok, yes ShingO, it has a socket already. I just didn't know if rolling for higher %dmg would be better than rerolling it's really low black damage roll or not.
Reply Quote
yeah run the math - my gut says run hatred into 10%dmg but if you get the same result rolling damage, no point doing that either.
Reply Quote
Reroll the damage. You can hit 2500+ rerolling the damage and high 2400 with +10%
Reply Quote
I did the math

Assuming you can get 10% ED, your new calamity dmg will be 2476.52

Assuming you can hit the same min-max roll as your Nat's Slayer, your new calamity dmg will be 2535.2 and you get to keep your Hatred regen.

Roll the damage man.
Reply Quote
congratz man...

for 200 over lvl since RoS..i have not gotten a single calamity/cindercoat.... =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]