Diablo® III

Cape of the Dark Night advice (reroll)

Good day,

If I wish to reroll for sockets, which stat should I choose to abandon? %Life? or Resistance?

Thanks

http://imgur.com/x3nj6ac
Edited by zeraphim#6671 on 4/22/2014 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I personally would get rid of the hatred regen as I don't need it for my build. It really depends on your build and what you are balancing in comparison to your other items. Also depends how much all res and life you have.

But between Life% and All Res, I'd probably get rid of the Life% for the sockets.

Nice stats on it though.
Reply Quote
I would drop the AR

3 sockets = 78x3 = 234 AR if you want to use diamonds

or

78 AR and 560 dex if you use 1 diamond and 2 emeralds.

Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
AR is worth more than life so I'd re-roll the 10% life unless you have no issues with hatred.
Reply Quote
That's a low life roll, I'd ditch it for sockets and keep the hatred regen. It would be a tougher call if the life roll was 15%. Having said that, if you aren't having resource issues at all you may want to reroll the hatred regen.
Reply Quote
Oh I see you already rerolled the 10% life, good choice imo.

Sucks trying to get three sockets on chest eh? I think I saw Sockets (1) like 10 times before I saw Sockets (3) on my Garwulf.
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried Cape of the Dark Night and Helltrapper together?
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Franky
AR is worth more than life so I'd re-roll the 10% life

^

and keep the hatred regen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]