I think I have it:

+ 20% Fire dmg
485 dex
+ 5% CC
+ 29% eDmg
+ 9 disc

Prove me wrong. Rest of my gear is meh.
Reply Quote
Legacy SoJ is better for hatred management.

Adds 6% as Element
30% Bonus to Elite
Cluster Arrow cost -5 (applies after all % reduction)
Max Discipline +10

I find myself still using the legacy SoJ in general. My profile is showing the new one only because I wanted to test the damage.

Edit: as an example, with Pride's Fall (30%), perfect Cindercoat (30%), perfect shoulders (8%), Captain Crimson's Set (10%), paragon points (10%), the hatred cost for fire skills is reduced by 63.48%.

Now that means that Cluster Arrow costs 14.61 hatred per shot. The legacy SoJ now reduces the cost by 5 to a cost of 9.61 hatred. If you compute the relative difference, the SoJ added another 34.23% cost reduction! That is over 4 times the maximum cost reduction you could get on a ring which is HUGE!
Edited by Iria#1342 on 4/22/2014 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am familiar, in envious fashion, with your legacy SoJ. I have a 6% Fire dmg, +9 disc, 28 eDmg legacy SoJ myself, but it only has a -1 CA cost. Still rocking my old -5 hatred CA DML, though - I presume that -5 would also apply after the general % resource cost reduction? My gear + paragon points should give me all resource 16%, but my details indicate a 15.4 % hatred reduction and a 23.86 disc reduction (perfectionist having 10% effect, math problems aside).

The hunt for Prides Fall and Capt. Crimsons continues.
Reply Quote
20% Fire
500 Dex
5.5% Crit
28% Elite Dmg

158 Arcane Resist
10 Max Disc

Almost perfect after rerolling for 20% fire
Reply Quote
Wow, didn't know that - CA hatred cost is appalied after % reduction :D

I also have legacy SOJ, quite good -5 one, bought it on AH back in the old days along with other SoJs just in case for close to nothing, lucky me.
Reply Quote
er... mine not the best but work pretty well.. if u think so. btw, i.ve seen someone holding the best ca soj. somewhere in the forum ^ ^
Reply Quote
I have a better one.

Rest of my gear is pretty decent.
Edited by Fr0sk#1871 on 4/25/2014 4:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]