Diablo® III

What do you think of my Gear/Spec

I am curious just what others think and what Torment level you think I should be doing based on what you see. I do clear T4 just fine and at a nice pace. But I like to see what others think. (really trying to get them Marauder boots to complete my set)
Reply Quote
Do you actually use marked for death? The 1% heal that gets reduced by proc coefficients seems really weak to me. And you don't have great hatred generation.

Isn't fighting elites that can neutralize your Pride fall an absolute nightmare even on T4?
Reply Quote
With hungering arrow, the proc is great, and with my build the arrow hits over and over and over. And I have multiple arrows up at once and they are hitting too, and they are all counting, so that heal is great on the bigger fights.

Pride helm is good, does come off, but its not like I need it all the time. Though when I really need it, run around for a few seconds to pop my healing vapors at a cheaper cost is nice :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]