Diablo® III

Deaths Bargain and Brooding

Just wondering if anyone has looked into this. I found the pants a while back, I'm not currently wearing them though. My current life regeneration with Brooding (3 stack) is around 20k. The pants having 989% of life regeneration damage bonus seems like it would be worth it. Then again I'm usually not standing still very long for the brooding to take effect, and don't like having enemies within 12 yards due to the Steady Aim passive. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
200k damage per second is pretty low. I mean it's free damage. But Pox faulds do a lot more damage without gimping your life regen.
Reply Quote
Also to add, it's not just the damage.

Death's bargain requires you to sit there to deal damage, pox faults can be triggered just by going near and last 10 seconds for close to 3000% weapon damage. That's equivalent to 4.5 FoKs of damage or 135 hatred worth.
Edited by Wilson#1580 on 4/22/2014 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll keep my eye out for the Pox faulds then
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]