Diablo® III

Blizz, PLEASE give this to us Lightning Barbs

A lightning rune to Ancient spear. Something like: "Your spear turns into a charged bolt and has a chain lightning effect, hitting up to 5 additional enemies for x% weapon damage as lightning."

One of my favorite classes/ builds in D2 was the Jav-Zon (javelin amazon). With DHs taking bows, barbs would make a perfect javelin hurling class.

Add Titans Javelin to the game, (give it similar stats to odynson), we already have TGods, toss in a 300th spear... How badass does a duel spear wielding god-like barbarian hurling lightning bolts sound???? ZEUS LIGHTNING!
Reply Quote
Yeah,i would like to see other barbs,beside fire ones.Lightning is always cool :)
Reply Quote
Dude, ffs, keep awesome suggestions like this off the forums.

We need more shard of hate rage threads from nerds on suicide watch.
Reply Quote
Haha for real man I'm so sick of it. It was bugged, get over SoH. Now killing lightning... That I won't get over. Lightning is sweet, it's just cool as !@#$ zapping and electrocuting stuff. I get how fire synergies with the barb, lightning should just as well. Poison cold and holy? Yea leave those to the other classes they don't make sense. But a THUNDERGOD(see what I did there?)? %^-*. Yes.
Reply Quote
I'm still holding my breath for weapon switch with alternate skill procs like in d2 :-(
Edited by Ravenfell#1114 on 4/17/2014 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/17/2014 08:57 AMPosted by DRE
We need more shard of hate rage threads from nerds on suicide watch.

Inb4 you read the post and realize that OP didn't mention SoH.
Reply Quote
Bump for support.

Such a satisfying skill.
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 4/17/2014 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Please please PLEASE this is an awesome idea!
Reply Quote
Very nice idea, more different elemental runes yay!
Reply Quote
While there at it i wouldn't mind some more cold skills.
Reply Quote
I agree that it's incredibly silly that there aren't lightning runes on ancient spear.
Reply Quote
Please no.

If javazon and wwbarb would be combined into one charcter I would ji-zz my pants so hard it would hurt for a lifetime.

Im not ready to be in heaven yet.
Edited by Jointit#2392 on 4/17/2014 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Sounds fun and interesting. +1 from me!
Reply Quote
TBH, theres already too many Lightnight Skills the Barb has. Id rather get another skill with Cold.
Reply Quote
+eleventyhundred
Reply Quote
Blizzo pls
Reply Quote
I remember seeing a thread just like this being asked before RoS came out as well, and I figure it's been requested even before that when 2.0 first came out. But I agree, there needs to be a lightning rune for Ancient Spear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]