Diablo® III

How did you get your magefist/cindercoat?

gamble and gamble
Reply Quote
Mine dropped from the rift guardian while in a 4-person T1 rift as my monk. Great roll to being dex, vit, 20% fire dmg and -30% fire skill resource reduc. I had to enchant the 3 gem slots onto it.
Reply Quote
Got my cindercoat at act III bounty, IIRC.

Kadala gave me a magefist after throwing 800 to 1k blood shards at her.
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 05:17 AMPosted by Wumder
but whenever im group'd with wizards they seem to drop like candy for them.

I'm a Wizard, and I have actually never had one drop, however I did roll a total of 6 (so far) from kadala. First 5 really sucked, the one I'm wearing now is the best one so far.
Reply Quote
Friend got his second one for his wizard while we were playing and he gave it to me. It even rolled with dex and pretty much perfect other stats lol.
Reply Quote
Seems like Cindercoat is hard to get :(

I've put in 2k shards and have gotten 5 Goldwraps but no Cinder yet.

Magefist was easy, 500 shards from Kadala did it for me.
Reply Quote
Cindercoat once while lvling at 61, then again from kadala after i was 70~1500 shards

Magefist randomly dropped from a T2 rift but I still need one that can get CC and CD on.
Reply Quote
Got my magefist from kadala - with 20% fire dam, 7% atk speed, 10% CC, 731 dex, 717 vit ^^
Reply Quote
I have come across at least 10 magefists.

I cannot, for the life of me, find a Cinder.

I am going to keep gambling on the Monk.
Reply Quote
Got 2 cinders, 1 from kadala and the other dropped rifting. Been gambling for magefist but nada....
Reply Quote
Got mine from the Burlington Coat Factory..... They are more than great coats...
Reply Quote
When I first started doing rifts and bounties with my DH, I had no idea that "fire" (or CA) build was the go-to build.
I got cindercoat from bloodshards, but immediately salvaged.
Later when my mind expanded about things in DH's universe, I deeply regretted my noobish decision.
Edited by leetk1ng#2415 on 4/23/2014 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/23/2014 08:07 AMPosted by HammyFitz
Got mine from the Burlington Coat Factory..... They are more than great coats...
and swapped them for the beast master cloak. Noice build hammy, wanna see it Tom.
Reply Quote
Cindercoat- T5 Ghom, after 2 hours of non-drop from him.

Magefist- Pubby T2 rift (blood marsh map)

(PS:Calamity- Kadala)
Reply Quote
Got my cindercoat last night on a corpse doing an act 1 bounty :D Magefists i havnt gotten yet
Reply Quote
Y U NECRO. OMG APRIL.
Reply Quote
I got my first cinder playing as monk, not too long after I got Max. My current one I actually got from my buddy DH, just better stats. I'm yet to see my first magefists(paragon 300+ here). But I gambled my very first frostburns last night from Kadala trying to finish M5.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]