Diablo® III

Quality of Life improvement for the Followers.

04/18/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Grimiku

• Do you currently share follower gear between your characters?
  • How often do you swap follower gear around?
  • Would you use a feature that allowed your max level characters to share follower gear?

Yes

Not so often

Yes
Reply Quote
Do you currently share follower gear between your characters?
How often do you swap follower gear around?
Would you use a feature that allowed your max level characters to share follower gear?

1) Yes

2) Rarely as it is a PITA. To begin wit, the only way to see what is on each is to log into Battle net...which is crazy.
3) Yes, yes a thousand times yes.
Reply Quote

• Would you use a feature that allowed your max level characters to share follower gear?

Yes
Too often that's why I found this topic.
Definitely
Edited by KaXaSA#1701 on 10/17/2014 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do you currently share follower gear between your characters?
How often do you swap follower gear around?
Would you use a feature that allowed your max level characters to share follower gear?

1. No.*
2. Never.*
3. Yes. We only play one character at a time, so it should be the same three followers that are available to all max level characters, while prior to that, the Followers use the same independent mechanic that they do now. In fact, I would also like expanded Follower gear to include the full 13-piece gear set that player characters use.

*It's a royal pain in the butt to do, so I don't.
Reply Quote
I think this is solid feedback, and I'd be happy to pass it along. A lot has changed with the followers since Reaper of Souls was released, and it might be a good time to take another look at them. We don't have any current plans to alter how followers are equipped, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts about it.

1/ NO
2/ NEVER
3/DEFINITELY NOT

I would agree to sharing followers and their gear as an option in menu,but not standard play.

Each of my characters played the campaign and played their own part/sub story within it as separate entities.Their followers are unique to them and the followers gear is part of what defines their uniqueness between my characters.

I use the Asheara set on one character (WD) and plan to use it on a second (DH). (see profile).Part of the fun for me is gearing the followers.

If Blizzard wants to do something great for followers,then I suggest fixing them on the console version so that they no longer lose all their gear and *de-level* due to co-op bugs.

What I would like for followers in the future,is to see their gear slots increased by at least one to increase their toughness without the use of *Follower Cannot Die* token (because *follower cannot die* and unity = cheese).Helm would probably be a good start.

=)
Edited by Temper#6649 on 10/17/2014 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think this is solid feedback, and I'd be happy to pass it along. A lot has changed with the followers since Reaper of Souls was released, and it might be a good time to take another look at them. We don't have any current plans to alter how followers are equipped, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts about it.

- Yes, I have to switch them if I wan to play another 70 toon.
- A couple of times everyday.
- Absolutely yes. Please make all follower universal.
Reply Quote
View profile

No I do not share gear for my followers. And that leads to the second answer being never and the third answer being probably not.

The thing is that I have so much gear for my followers. And you guys just made even more that I wont even use. But maybe if you did add this feature and subsequently reduced the drop rate of follower junk significantly it would be a good thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]