Diablo® III

Quality of Life improvement for the Followers.

1. Yes
2. Very Often
3. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Reply Quote
Yes.
Less than I should because it's such a hassle. If I did it would be like 5 times a day or something.
Yes, Jesus God.
Reply Quote
Yes.

Then we could spend time and money (coin of the realm - gold) in gearing each follower. Since all toons share the chest, why not the follower as well.
Reply Quote
Just posting from the hardcore perspective...it would be nice, but I still think this should just be allowed on softcore, sure it sucks to die on HC and lose the gear that you had on your follower, but with that said...thats kinda the point of Hard Core.
Reply Quote
this would be super nice with the new follower leg items.
Reply Quote
Would love to see this put in. I have two follower legendary sources now, but have to keep em on two different characters.
Edited by Stull#1538 on 4/18/2014 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/18/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Grimiku
I think this is solid feedback, and I'd be happy to pass it along. A lot has changed with the followers since Reaper of Souls was released, and it might be a good time to take another look at them. We don't have any current plans to alter how followers are equipped, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts about it.

• Do you currently share follower gear between your characters?
  • How often do you swap follower gear around?
  • Would you use a feature that allowed your max level characters to share follower gear?

im always in a multiplayer game so >.> i never get to use a follower... but this does sound like a good idea :P
Reply Quote
  • Would you use a feature that allowed your max level characters to share follower gear?

Yes, yes, yes.
Reply Quote
This is a great idea!
Reply Quote
Let me guess, you switch around unity from follower to follower. Biggest !@#$ing bug in this game and it gets totally ignored. But hey at least the shard of fart is fixed.
Reply Quote
Also, Grimiku, please deliver this feedback:

- when you die an are about to respawn, your follower respawned seconds before you did, instantly dying, then you revive -> no follower there.

Fix: give him the same "ghost time" that you have.
Reply Quote
I think this is solid feedback, and I'd be happy to pass it along. A lot has changed with the followers since Reaper of Souls was released, and it might be a good time to take another look at them. We don't have any current plans to alter how followers are equipped, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts about it.

No
Never
No

I prefer to have each of my followers geared differently depending on the hero they are following.

If follower gear sharing is added, please make it optional. I do not want all of my followers using the same gear.
Edited by MadMyke#1785 on 4/18/2014 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1. No, because I mostly play multiplayer.
2. Never, since I play one character far more than the others.
3. Yes, because although my heroes need different gear, my followers (across heroes they support) don't. Equipping heroes is fun, but equipping followers is monotonous in comparison.

It'd also be helpful if followers had the same Damage-Toughness-Healing comparison readouts as heroes do. Those green and red percentages would be very handy for gearing followers.
Reply Quote
Madmyke

Good point. maybe it can be optional. Under options you can check if you want it or not.
Reply Quote
Do you currently share follower gear between your characters?
How often do you swap follower gear around?
Would you use a feature that allowed your max level characters to share follower gear?

1. Not usually, due to the inconvenience, limited stash space, and not thinking of it.

2. I swap their gear when I get upgrades for them, but I find coordinating that between all my characters to be a bit cumbersome (ie: get a legendary and put it on my most-oft-played Templar, then decide who to give his hand-me-downs to and cascading them down through my alts)

3. Yes!
Reply Quote
1. Yes
2. Every time I switch (lvl 70) characters
3. YES!!
Reply Quote
1. Yes
2. at least daily, sometimes more
3. definitely
Reply Quote
I don't even use a follower, the AI is horrible and they tend to just get in the way imho.
Reply Quote

1. Too much hassle
2. Hand me downs
3. Yes, absolutely!

I'd also like to add that it feels like the Templar is useless and can't even tank a single enemy any longer than his taunt lasts, no matter how far away I stand. I can understand why a boss would be intelligent enough to worry about me the most, but average enemies will ignore him after the charge-stun wears off even if it means walking around walls and such.
All of the followers feel like they're dead most of the time if not using an invincibility relic. With the limited equipment slots, we cannot give them meaningful resists. Would it be possible to get them a base resist as they level up or a resist multiplier similar to the stat multipliers? Then we could give them mainstat/vit/resall/crit jewelry and they might survive a little better without the invincibility relic.
Edited by Furyform#1627 on 4/18/2014 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]