Diablo® III

CRUS not finished :( But Barb stuff .....

04/17/2014 05:15 PMPosted by MannerCookie
WHY DO CHESTS COST 50 RARES TO REROLL FFS

WTB -7 MELEE

T_T
[quote]http://i.imgur.com/3ElnDcO.jpg

Hold onto range Manner, ranged hits hard in higher T. IMO anyways...

I'm glad we think along the same lines as well, I have been wanting the EQ set plus shield as well.... would gear it like this as well......

Helm - EQ
Shoulder - EQ
Pants - EQ
Boots - Lut Socks
Belt - Doesnt really matter i guess, depends on the situation. All belts mentioned are killer, maybe ignore pain belt in higher T if need be.
Chest - Aughilds
Bracer - Aughilds
Rings - RORG/SOJ
Gloves - Magefist (str/vit/cd/cc)
Ammy - Arcane ammy with fire dmg, str, cc/cd
Wep - Sankis
Shield - SS (i like the SS over Lindless bc Lindless is always garbage and SS can provide you higher block/elite dmg and melee reduction, elite reduction is a really awesome stat)

I would rather have the 3 set Aughilds in there instead of the cinder for EHP and BVE benefits, making an overall better barb IMO
Reply Quote
04/17/2014 05:24 PMPosted by BALLER
04/17/2014 05:15 PMPosted by MannerCookie
WHY DO CHESTS COST 50 RARES TO REROLL FFS

WTB -7 MELEE

T_T
[quote]http://i.imgur.com/3ElnDcO.jpg

Hold onto range Manner, ranged hits hard in higher T. IMO anyways...

I'm glad we think along the same lines as well, I have been wanting the EQ set plus shield as well.... would gear it like this as well......

Helm - EQ
Shoulder - EQ
Pants - EQ
Boots - Lut Socks
Belt - Doesnt really matter i guess, depends on the situation. All belts mentioned are killer, maybe ignore pain belt in higher T if need be.
Chest - Aughilds
Bracer - Aughilds
Rings - RORG/SOJ
Gloves - Magefist (str/vit/cd/cc)
Ammy - Arcane ammy with fire dmg, str, cc/cd
Wep - Sankis
Shield - SS (i like the SS over Lindless bc Lindless is always garbage and SS can provide you higher block/elite dmg and melee reduction, elite reduction is a really awesome stat)

I would rather have the 3 set Aughilds in there instead of the cinder for EHP and BVE benefits, making an overall better barb IMO

def a good setup to go baller if you want that "indestructible feel" to your barb.

Aughilds is really amazing, I use it on my CRUS
Reply Quote
Lol lidless.
Take 4P ik if you want to be tanky.
Reply Quote
04/17/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Aldween
Lol lidless.

reroll wizard

wrong class for u
Reply Quote
I solo pretty well actually without unity now. With Unity, i managed to get a solo run time on T6 to 12 mins. Most champ mobs are dead during the extended duration of IP.

IMO - lidless would make the runs less dicey (naturally i die more often without unity) but it's not mandatory.
Reply Quote
04/17/2014 09:11 PMPosted by DAKKON
I solo pretty well actually without unity now. With Unity, i managed to get a solo run time on T6 to 12 mins. Most champ mobs are dead during the extended duration of IP.

IMO - lidless would make the runs less dicey (naturally i die more often without unity) but it's not mandatory.

12 min avg clears?

is the gear/spec on profile what ur using?
Reply Quote
I am running this build for the most part, in the midst of testing Sankis/Lidless vs Maximus. Obv I don't have perfect rolls< but so far Maximus seems to be outperforming by a bit.
Reply Quote
Lol lidless.

Probably not worth 3 slots to do this. The rest of IK bonus is pretty mediocre for this build. But you pretty much should use what you got since a lot of times your options will be limited by that. IK pieces also take chest, belt, gloves, helm, (boot is of course taken) and only the helm is really viable spot. You have much better choices at the other 3 spots.

Aughild gives you a lot of protection too for 2 pieces and RORG and you can get perfect rolls via crafting, it also isn't bugged and doesn't take a skill slot or can get killed.

Lidless is very viable imo, because it offers 10% crit and the dual wielding benefits aren't really there for EQ, I would just rock a stormshield tho, the 20% fire damage is kinda of whatever if you got 100% already.
Edited by soci#1609 on 4/18/2014 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Anbody think a similar build would work but using cold? Utars roar/ azurewrath/ lidless depending on what I find is what I'm thinking for endgame. Fire is getting boring with everybody and their moms doing it lol
Reply Quote
04/18/2014 08:27 AMPosted by soci
Lol lidless.

Probably not worth 3 slots to do this. The rest of IK bonus is pretty mediocre for this build. But you pretty much should use what you got since a lot of times your options will be limited by that. IK pieces also take chest, belt, gloves, helm, (boot is of course taken) and only the helm is really viable spot. You have much better choices at the other 3 spots.

Aughild gives you a lot of protection too for 2 pieces and RORG and you can get perfect rolls via crafting, it also isn't bugged and doesn't take a skill slot or can get killed.

Lidless is very viable imo, because it offers 10% crit and the dual wielding benefits aren't really there for EQ, I would just rock a stormshield tho, the 20% fire damage is kinda of whatever if you got 100% already.

I have almost all items so I can do any gear setup.
4P IK is a 50% flat damage reduction. Nothing can beat this. + ancients add some nice damage on single target (rift guardian etc)
But I was just saying this because he wants Lidless to be tanky.
With EQ Leap, you got a lot of mobility, so I don't need either. I'm playing with Aughild anw. Sometimes I take Ignore pain with cassius belt but it costs a skill slot.
So I prefer SK + Sankis.
Edited by Aldween#2575 on 4/18/2014 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/18/2014 02:45 PMPosted by SolomonShiv
Anbody think a similar build would work but using cold? Utars roar/ azurewrath/ lidless depending on what I find is what I'm thinking for endgame. Fire is getting boring with everybody and their moms doing it lol

I'm doing cold EQ/Lut Socks. Working on it, its pretty fun, but you always know you'd do more dmg as fire.
Reply Quote
04/17/2014 09:38 PMPosted by MannerCookie
12 min avg clears?

12 mins is a good clear time assuming spawns are good. Average clear is in the region closer to 15 mins. It's probably abit faster now as I have upgraded to a lvl 70 Pride of Cassius as well as using Augild's helm instead of the shoulders. Profile is pretty much what I am using now (I use 300 Spear and it's ST DPS is higher than HOTA).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPXe7MLxsXw&feature=youtu.be

Approximately 75% of the rift cleared in 7.30 mins. 100% was at the 10 min mark with Rift Guardian around 2 mins-ish. Clear times are fast as the first elite engagement (triple pack) took approximately 40 secs to clear.
Reply Quote
View profile
Lol I got a new computer.. hopefully I can do a real video hd soon.

I still retain first t6 video with no class sets and unity: D
Reply Quote
04/20/2014 05:47 PMPosted by DAKKON
04/17/2014 09:38 PMPosted by MannerCookie
12 min avg clears?

12 mins is a good clear time assuming spawns are good. Average clear is in the region closer to 15 mins. It's probably abit faster now as I have upgraded to a lvl 70 Pride of Cassius as well as using Augild's helm instead of the shoulders. Profile is pretty much what I am using now (I use 300 Spear and it's ST DPS is higher than HOTA).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPXe7MLxsXw&feature=youtu.be

Approximately 75% of the rift cleared in 7.30 mins. 100% was at the 10 min mark with Rift Guardian around 2 mins-ish. Clear times are fast as the first elite engagement (triple pack) took approximately 40 secs to clear.

That video looks solid, no unity used?

Unity is getting nerfed 100% next balance patch, start preparing your characters for use without it BUT obviously you would use it for efficiency until patched.

I'm glad your not using berserker in your build, it's good to see other players evolving their thought into understanding that berserker is just not optimal in ROS.

one day men, all will see the light.
Reply Quote
Been running this build in t3-t4 rifts at the moment. I feel a bit squishy but that's probably because I'm lacking important items. Any suggestions on tackling higher torments?
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 04:28 PMPosted by MannerCookie
That video looks solid, no unity used?

Unity is getting nerfed 100% next balance patch, start preparing your characters for use without it BUT obviously you would use it for efficiency until patched.

I'm glad your not using berserker in your build, it's good to see other players evolving their thought into understanding that berserker is just not optimal in ROS.

one day men, all will see the light.

Video is with Unity. It's possible to do it without Unity (Burst kill Elite pack during IP) but at this stage I would not consider such clears efficient as the death rate is significantly higher.

Concur with Berzerker - The long CD even with CDR makes this skill unattractive. Ideally I have all skills of CD when I engage elites which is not possible in rifts using WOTB.
Reply Quote
View profile
Nowadays I'm kinda lazy to try new builds. I rolled my gears back to fire and kept a few at physical in case I need to use toss again.

Wants to play this game in a more casual manner. Go to t4/5 ..and Just leap2win. No need to prove anything such as no.unity or soh or etc. Blizz will prolly nerf anything That's too op to the majority of the casuals.

At the end of the day..enjoy bros! Oh check out my male barb.. I got a new fun build. Health globe explosion with charge / toss heee
Reply Quote
So where's your barb, dude?

I'm curious to see some 5-minute T6 rifts. Maybe with that crazy-good shield?
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 12:28 AMPosted by zapro
So where's your barb, dude?

I'm curious to see some 5-minute T6 rifts. Maybe with that crazy-good shield?

dunno you want to farm it for me?

i know your lost lately without my guidance, but i'll teach u soon.

hang in there bro
Reply Quote
View profile
Rngeus bless us all pls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]