Diablo® III

POLL-Class

Since there is no way to officially post polls on these forums, replies will count as votes. I'm creating these two polls to gather data that I will eventually use for a PvP tournament with potential cash prizes.

In this poll I want to know which class(es) are the most popular. Comment simply with the name of your class.

Health potions: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12504771836?page=1#0
Edited by NoFate#1521 on 4/21/2014 5:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I will save you the trouble and tell you right now that DH is overpowered in RoS, much like how WD was in 1.0.8. I do not have full match-up data between the other classes but I will say that a good DH won't lose to any other class right now.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply, but the tournament will be strictly same class fights. I want to know what most of you guys play.
Reply Quote
Well DH vs DH is going to be very very boring with Blackfeather, Danetta's, and legacy legacy Natalya's.

Blackfeather counters almost every DH attack by sending a very high damage rocket to the attacker, so neither player will want to attack. Danetta's set allows the DH to vault infinitely and enjoy a state of near invincibility during vaults. And lastly, legacy legacy Natalya's set grants enough discipline that with enough cooldown and resource reduction, the DH can stay invincible 100% of the time. I refuse to participate in any such tournament with no-skill-stalemate builds.

Just thought I'd offer my advice that some things would need to be banned from tournament play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]