Diablo® III

Garwulf + Marauders?

Would you still get the 3 wolves + all the other pets? Just curious. And if so, would that be more effective than a cindercoat? (Doubt it).
Reply Quote
I'm going to assume that you have 3 wolves + all other pets. I wish it was 4 wolves and all other pets. :P

I have Garwulf's and 1 piece of marauders + RoRG. Can't wait to take up my new job.. Zookeeper!
Reply Quote
Yes. You get 3 wolves and 1 of each the pets.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 04:03 PMPosted by Lucidity

Sick. Do you think with a taskers all the pets would equate to more damage than the cindercoat would give?
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 04:38 PMPosted by Killswitch
Sick. Do you think with a taskers all the pets would equate to more damage than the cindercoat would give?

ive been wanted to test this as well... hence hundreds of shards spent on gloves >.<
Reply Quote
I've used 4pc Marauders w/ Garwulf and Taskers, and I also have a decent Cindercoat. Using both, gotta say a prefer Cindercoat since I can direct damage where I want it. It'd be very hard to tell which gives more effective DPS, though for high torment bosses I'd say I prefer Garwulf since I can deal tons of damage without stopping movement.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 04:51 PMPosted by Trache
I've used 4pc Marauders w/ Garwulf and Taskers, and I also have a decent Cindercoat. Using both, gotta say a prefer Cindercoat since I can direct damage where I want it. It'd be very hard to tell which gives more effective DPS, though for high torment bosses I'd say I prefer Garwulf since I can deal tons of damage without stopping movement.

Cool. Thanks for the info!
Reply Quote
Tried it out and didn't like it as much. You're really adding 1.5 wolves to your zoo since the 3rd one comes half retarded. I prefer the dmg from cindercoat. For CA spamming, cindercoat and pride's fall is simply irreplaceable.
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 04:34 AMPosted by calavera
Tried it out and didn't like it as much. You're really adding 1.5 wolves to your zoo since the 3rd one comes half retarded. I prefer the dmg from cindercoat. For CA spamming, cindercoat and pride's fall is simply irreplaceable.

I've been hearing about that 3rd wolf having issues. What exactly happens?
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 04:03 PMPosted by Lucidity

This is too broad of a question because there's several factors that have to be taken into consideration.

If you're looking for straight up "damage" from your support (pets/sentry I assume), then the 4pc rader will actually end up putting out less damage than if you went without it, due to other legendaries you have to give up. You do however, lose the utility the 4pc provides.

I'm not a pet DH, but I built my support in a fashion where my wolves (garwulf) and sentries are dealing incredible amounts of damage alongside with me with taskers gloves. To give you an idea, my wolves on elites crit between 14 to 18 mil each, sentries between 8 to 10 mil a hit.
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 4/22/2014 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 10:03 AMPosted by Nrgize
04/22/2014 04:34 AMPosted by calavera

I've been hearing about that 3rd wolf having issues. What exactly happens?

There's always a runt in every litter.

He's just a little slow. I don't mind on occasion because he is hanging back he'll often be the first to attack mobs that sneak up behind.
Reply Quote
Moon Moon is more than a bit derpy but we love him anyways.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/arpARNB_700b_v1.jpg
Reply Quote
God damnit Moon Moon, not again!
Reply Quote
Derpy saved my life by hanging back and catching some straggling monsters. He will always have a place in my pack.
Reply Quote

ive been wanted to test this as well... hence hundreds of shards spent on gloves >.<

Hammy will now be known as the BEASTMASTER. Lol
Reply Quote
04/23/2014 08:38 AMPosted by Enix55
Derpy saved my life by hanging back and catching some straggling monsters. He will always have a place in my pack.

Yeah, I kinda like him, I hope Blizz never fix this, it's my favorite wolf of the pack. :D
Edited by RedAntares#1823 on 4/23/2014 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]