Diablo® III

The Rocketeer(Build) FUN!

04/22/2014 10:32 AMPosted by TheDream
Looks pretty terrible. You pop vengeance to clear a bunch of white mobs, not showing any champions or anything... then skip half the video to lvl 2. Pretty much stopped watching it at that point.Quality is really bad on the video too.

I also don't really like Hexing pants, because technically the only skills they work with are stuff like, the monk movement attack, whirlwind and strafe. As soon as you stop moving, you're actually nerfing yourself by 25%.

I would literally foam from the mouth if my DH got a kridershot. The amount of dmg I would do is insane.

Grats on the find though.

You should probably just not comment if you're going to be a douche. And the hexing pants work with every ability with good stutter stepping, so you might not want to spread misinformation as well.

To the OP, nice finds and vid! Enjoy your shiny new items!
Reply Quote
I love builds like this. Very mobile, easy to clear normal bounties when farming for keystone fragments, especially with Warzechain Armguards. I use a similar build but with shuriken cloud for extra laziness. I just wish my Kridershot rolled a little bit better,
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Rockah
So today I got bored farming legendary mats, So i took a break and ran some fast !@# rifts. i ended up finding Kridershot & Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan! My mind got to spinning (I could smell it) I was like I am going to turn my DH to a WW BARB!

This is what I came up with: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#RidkSO!ehbf!bYcacY

Video: http://youtu.be/GqEUysbYpbA

Music: Blue Oyster Cult (Dont Fear) The Reaper

Enjoy!

-Rockah

Have you tried granade strafe build? I myself play cluster arrow setup with 80% fire dmg and cindercoat but if i want to have fun i usualy play with granade strafe build.
Skills:
Smoke Screan-Displacement
Preperation- Backup Plan
Companion-Bat
Vengeance-Seeth
Fan of Knifes-Pinpoint Accuracy
Strafe-Demolition
Passives:
Blood Vengeance
Archery
Granadier
Tactical Adventage

Hate Regen provided from WIndforce 1.5; quiver 1.5; bat 1 ;templar 1 and cutting it with Cindercoat makes it almost impossible to get out of hate. Reaper wraps regen+passive BV allows me to play entire rift on 1 click of mouse.The dmg is stable around 6-7kk per granade i do have 45% bonus to strafe from items +80 fire dmg but i dont own Hexing pants.The aoe is prety nice considering you add +50 area dmg from paragon. perfect spec for T2-T3 speed runs or bountiies on same T lvl. But i find cluser much more efficient on T4+.
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 10:32 AMPosted by TheDream
Looks pretty terrible. You pop vengeance to clear a bunch of white mobs, not showing any champions or anything... then skip half the video to lvl 2. Pretty much stopped watching it at that point.Quality is really bad on the video too.

I also don't really like Hexing pants, because technically the only skills they work with are stuff like, the monk movement attack, whirlwind and strafe. As soon as you stop moving, you're actually nerfing yourself by 25%.

I would literally foam from the mouth if my DH got a kridershot. The amount of dmg I would do is insane.

Grats on the find though.

Kinda the point of the strafe build. Constantly moving and all.....
Reply Quote
Your build is interesting and I'll be giving it a shot. I like to switch it up as well from the normal CA builds and do some speed runs on lower difficulties. Normally T1 / Master with my current setup.

Here is the build I normally run with:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#eiXVOS!ZWRX!ccbZYZ

The idea is I'm always hitting an enemy either with Strafe or the Shuriken Cloud which makes moving super fast. I also take all paragon points from dex and put it into run speed. You really do feel like a whirlwind barb of old.

Thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
Thats a good speed run setup. Add the warzechian bracers if you can find them, and you will be a speed demon hunter.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 08:15 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Kindershot
fixed

Not fixed.
Reply Quote
What the hell? This looks awesome, and does it remind anyone else of that old flash game "Madness"? Just blindly shooting an uzi everywhere?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]