Diablo® III

everyone has the exact same items lol...

9 out of every 10 profiles end up being the same... cindercoat, stone of Jordan , magefist, 1/3 of the time murders... same old stuff no variety
Reply Quote
Is there a point to this post?
Reply Quote
I don't have a SoJ... :(
Reply Quote
I must be that 1/10. Don't believe me? Click the profile.
Reply Quote
Oh and you don't use any of that stuff, right OP?
http://puu.sh/8iKyu.jpg

Not sure what the point of this post was
Reply Quote
His point is the majority of people use fire builds. Cindercoat, Magefist.

Its basically Fire build or gtfo
Reply Quote
same to monk using Lightning, Barb using Fire/Physic... What's your point ?
Aren't D2 the same? people running around in BiS ?
Reply Quote
I'm a special unique snowflake.. wheee!!!

Only true BiS across the board is SoJ, as it has been always. But if they don't nerd Unity, then at least there's 3 rings fighting it out for 2 slots.
Reply Quote
What is this fire build you speak of?
Reply Quote
I recently found a Kinder Shot. Im trying out Lightning Build, its pretty good but I need new gear.
Edited by RoflWaffles#1673 on 4/22/2014 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wizard is one of the few classes that actually has some variety options. Granted, fire builds still benefit from Magefist + CC, but they have other options where X & Y skills do NOT grossly outperform the rest.

WD might, but I don't have any experience with that. I know on my mage I swap stuff around trying to figure out which build I find most enjoyable to play.
Edited by Rexob#1995 on 4/22/2014 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think there's a good point to this post. Build diversity is what makes the game fun, at least for some of us. It's like a magic tournament where every single person is running the same deck, boring. But at least some people with the gear for it are able to run awesome physical builds too, it just seems like fire is way easier because magefist+cindercoat is so powerful. They have made those two items pretty hard to find though at least.

Having said that, I really like my non-fire build and I've got a Cindercoat and Magefist sitting in the bank.
Reply Quote
Uhh, I don't plan on using any of those pieces of gear. I want a Kridershot like most others, but don't want fire dmg for the most part. My wrists are only fire because I ran out of Souls.

I'm going physical damage and pets w/ Krider if I can get it.
Edited by Raven#1453 on 4/22/2014 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If I get a kridershot I'll got ice and lightning. Make sure those mobs will not get close to me :D
Reply Quote
Of course they have the same gear. They're paragon 300+. They've gotten all the drops and know what the best endgame gear is. no matter what, there is going to be a BIS item for your class if you're a min maxer in this game, which I'm guessing you are, if you're doing any endgame... it's been known since day 1 that fire builds are currently the most potent for our class for a number of reasons already stated in this thread.

Personally, I'm only paragon 66, so I kind of have to stick to the gear I've got currently, which has come in the form of poison rolls; so, I've been experimenting with a chain gang/ impale overpen poison build that's been pretty fun.

IMO, stick to a build that's best suited for your gear. Try to gear for endgame fire, and have fun along the way.
Edited by Ephex#1640 on 4/22/2014 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
View profile
04/22/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Ephex
Of course they have the same gear. They're paragon 300+. They've gotten all the drops and know what the best endgame gear is. no matter what, there is going to be a BIS item for your class if you're a min maxer in this game

Spot on
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 12:59 AMPosted by Kaylo
9 out of every 10 profiles end up being the same... cindercoat, stone of Jordan , magefist, 1/3 of the time murders... same old stuff no variety

Fun with rockets and lack of actual play-time place me in the 1/10?

I'm such a maverick :o
Reply Quote
View profile
Um, no dude, your items do not look like mine. But I do get your point. I have come to accept it, long time ago about this game. But doesn't change the fact that I would like a kindershot or calamity to drop....
Edited by dawgiestyle#1127 on 4/22/2014 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I for one don't like the LFB/Fire build at all and have gone a completely different direction. I have no problem farming at T1-T3 and I have no problem surviving in T4.

It would be nice to see Bliz give a little more thought to balancing the skills for the DH for other elements.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]