Diablo® III

Which elemental arrow? Fire build Kridershot

Which is the best elemental arrow for a fire build with kridershot?

-Elemental arrow: plain 300% piercing fire damage
-Frost arrow: 330% cold that spread and slows

or 1 of the others and why.

Edit: i'm NOT talking about the Screaming Skull rune
Edited by Kyrae#1394 on 4/22/2014 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
frost arrow and ball lighting are my favorite elemental arrow runes. screaming skull is weak.
Reply Quote
Yeah, pretty much your pick of Frozen Arrow or Ball Lightning. Use whichever one suits you best =)
Reply Quote
View profile
I would say it depends on how much fire damage you're stacking. I haven't used it in a while since I dont have a kridershot. But, in terms of the sheer amount of enemies that ball lightning and frost arrow can hit, I'd say screaming skull (apart from single target or straight line dps) can't hold a candle to the other two.
Reply Quote
I don't think anyone who answered got your question yet.

He's not talking screaming skull people, he's talking unruned EA.

I haven't ever used unruned EA, but I suspect if you've got 50%+ fire damage stacked it would dps wise outperform FA or BL, at least against a smaller number of targets. I think you'd still be better off with FA for the control.
Reply Quote
View profile
the fear one is the best, imo

just like we need fear nata helm back :(
Reply Quote
I hate abilities that spread mobs out (screaming). I'd either use un-runed for damage or frost for control, maybe combined with Cull the Weak.
Reply Quote
I use kriedershot with CA and EA combo on my alt DH.

Have cindercoat and magefist on main DH but not on my alt DH using EA. But even with just reapers fire and magefist fire elemental stacked, I find the skull fire rune works great - tried frost but just not worth it for me. If I has cold element stacked then for sure.

But with fire I'm ok with the skull rune. Pierces and hits multiple mobs and does nice dmg with fire element bonuses
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 12:45 PMPosted by Kyrae
Which is the best elemental arrow for a fire build with kridershot?

-Elemental arrow: plain 300% piercing fire damage
-Frost arrow: 330% cold that spread and slows

or 1 of the others and why.

Edit: i'm NOT talking about the Screaming Skull rune

You, my friend deserve a cookie. You are the only person to spell the name of that bow properly on this entire DH forum. #noteworthy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]