Diablo® III

Discovered Brawling last night with friends..

So last night I was playing with a group of friends and we discovered brawling while leveling in Hardcore. WE LOVED IT! Most fun we have had fighting each other in a very long time! Sure there was some pathfinding bugs, but here is my main concern. Why is this system so basic!! Its like Blizzard is sitting a a perfect game mode and did nothing with it :(

Suggestions:

Make a 3rd queueing system other than Story and Adventure for PVP.

If you queue for this system make you summon in a custom city where heros cannot leave the town unless going to the battle grounds.

PVP rewards and achievements would be nice.

Hell Arena rating and PVP gear would be insane!
Reply Quote
View profile
I second this concept.

They need to make a pvp queue for an 8-man room and make a map like the old days. Basic town with a stash and Deckard Cain in the center, then you've got a random spot for town exit and merchant placement. You hostile people in the room and in-town is a safe zone. Kills can drop gold.

The name of this new mode must be duelzzzzzz.
Reply Quote
Are you new? Blizzard put this crap out to satisfy all the complaining about 'no pvp'. You should really go play another game if you want any form of competition in pvp.
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 10:51 PMPosted by Jbones
I second this concept.

They need to make a pvp queue for an 8-man room and make a map like the old days. Basic town with a stash and Deckard Cain in the center, then you've got a random spot for town exit and merchant placement. You hostile people in the room and in-town is a safe zone. Kills can drop gold.

The name of this new mode must be duelzzzzzz.

Duel/duell me noob is okey to :>
Reply Quote
Duelssssssssssssss is good also. Duelz here.
Reply Quote
04/25/2014 01:25 AMPosted by Montresor
Are you new? Blizzard put this crap out to satisfy all the complaining about 'no pvp'. You should really go play another game if you want any form of competition in pvp.

Thinking D2 was a PVE hack n slay game is total misconception of the game. Everybody i knew and played with were all gearing up for PVP, PVE was noobs starters who wanted to go farm Torches, wich could be easily done with any basic hammerdin or smiter with a bit of life leach.

Thats the point of diablo, it's been gearing with a full campain mode and team play, to bring up the best setup for PVP. Wich is different from many PVP games where you dont need to farm/trade to gear up. Yes on league of legends you need gear for exemple, but its not permanent gear, it's not gear you find, it's not a nice setup you make that nobody else can have the exact same.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]