Diablo® III

dh: danettas + pvp...

i just played a few duels with my friend, for the first time ever.
we're both glass cannons, but what im gonna say will still be true, even if both players choose tanky gear.
constant vault with action shot rune is just way op. i was able to simply 1 hit him using only vault, while being immune to all damage. with the range being like 1 screen, it's nearly impossible to survive the onslaught. constant stun (1.5 sec stuns ~3 times per second) would kill even 50m hp barbarians.
pvp is actually just as i thought when i got my danettas weeks ago, completely useless :(
with a pvp system like this, why can't we all simply get let's say 3 sets of standardized gear to choose from?
Edited by psySPY#2861 on 4/19/2014 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Danetta's DH can be countered by different DH builds (w/o using Blackfeather nor Danetta's), but Danetta's + Blackfeather DH is over the top; you need some silly luck catching them and hoping you can survive the counter rockets. Real skill DHs don't use Blackfeather, Danetta's, nor legacy legacy Natalya's to win!
Edited by Iria#1342 on 4/21/2014 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Things like this really dissuade me from pvp. I've found the only way to have fun with my friends is with equal points of paragon in vitality and all resist with only blue items equipped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]