Diablo® III

Legendary Giveaways

Multiboxing any class and giving away legendary drops all the time to viewers at http://www.twitch.tv/zephurosx stream starts around 9pm eastern usa
Reply Quote
Found 34 legendary last night for viewers !!! sure was a ton of fun to
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
streaming tonight 9pm est usa tune in to win running any class with viewers
Reply Quote
stream up let the giveaways roll
Reply Quote
Tonight I am streaming to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project
4/30/2014 @ 9pm est usa
Reply Quote
goblin city highlight up !!! doing another charity stream Wednesday night to raid money for the wounded warrior project
Reply Quote
@ 9pm est usa 50% off all donations will go to the Wounded Warrior Project and 1 dollar for every legendary drop i find tonight, in 2 weeks we have raised 153 dollars!!!
Reply Quote
[US]Gave away 160+ legendary items in the last 3 days, anyone can win, multiboxing any class 3 of mine 1 of yours and u get the drops!!!
Reply Quote
@ 9pm est usa 50% off all donations will go to the Wounded Warrior Project and 1 dollar for every legendary drop i find tonight, in 3 weeks we have raised 193 dollars!!!

220+ legendary items in the last 4 days, anyone can win, multiboxing any class 3 of mine 1 of yours and u get the drops!!!
Reply Quote
[US] 2000+ Legendary items given away on stream, 3 of my guys + 1 of yours + 1 rift run = you get all the drops, $400+ raised for charity !!! 50% of all donations on Wednesday night go to the wounded warrior project, top donor of the night wins a 2 hour run over the weekend , stream starts around 9pm est usa
Reply Quote
Starmetal Kukri Giveaway
http://www.twitch.tv/zephurosx/c/4472435
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]